Poker streamer here

T

twiztedtony

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope this is in the right topic. If not please move. I am a poker streamer. Wondering if anyone wants to follow me. I'm a winning player and I try share strategy with my followers. Let me know if this is okay to post my twitch I'd. (AKA you my name lol)

moura21071981

moura21071981

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope this is in the right topic. If not please move. I am a poker streamer. Wondering if anyone wants to follow me. I'm a winning player and I try share strategy with my followers. Let me know if this is okay to post my twitch I'd. (AKA you my name lol)

my dear, with all due respect, I didn’t understand very well, but for someone to follow someone the person who wants to be followed, there are s at least one emdereco, a name ... lol:p

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll check it out.

What is your streaming schedule and what do you play?

PsychoVas

PsychoVas

What The Duck???
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you want people to follow, at least post the link to your channel!
Makes sense, huh?

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Send a link to your stream channel. Without this you are unlikely to be found :) :) :)

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where's the channel lol?

W

wulfeman007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i looked that name up and it shows callofduty