poker staking

CincyTim83

CincyTim83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So is it a actual trustworthy thing to do online? Ive done it for my friends before but not a stranger. Any thoughts?

Latamgrinder

Latamgrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is a really big bussiness, mostbacker dont have prior personal relationship with their stakee, but its not like they staked anyone out of the blue, there´s has to be a reference/reputation check first, in fact i think there´s a big skype group for backers when before signing someone the post it in there to check if someone was previously staked by somebody on that group, thats how pretty much goes, u need for reputable refereces in the comunity, do some background check on the player, visit some other forums (ask for his other alias), etc., their results is like a seconday thing for backers, the most important is to reduce the risk of getting scammed, cheers.

CincyTim83

CincyTim83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks because I'd love to try and get into.

Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've staked guys that I wouldn't quite call strangers, but not close friends either.

As long as you have a reputable escrow, then it's usually pretty easy

Al Spath

Al Spath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There used to be a site called Get-a-Stake, but it was sold I believe, so I only know of Poker Market and I think Global Poker as two of them doing this, anyone know what else is out there?