Poker / Sports Betting

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think is more profitable these days, Poker or sports betting?

Fieldysnuts44

Fieldysnuts44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion,Poker.You have control over wins and loses.

Fieldy44

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion,Poker.You have control over wins and loses.

Fieldy44

You have control over you play and not, you can't control variance. Same in sports betting, you can control what you bet, you can't control the result as a poker game.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll have to go with poker, because you have at least some control of the game.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
For me it's sports betting.

Since I have been keeping records (last twelve years), I have only had one year with a loss. I may create a new thread in the sports section, detailing the lengths I take to be successful.

R

R1sKD

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that poker is better because the prize funds in tournaments are very large, and on bets you can earn only on the mistakes of bookmakers.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that poker is more profitable than sports bettings.
I don't know much about sports betting.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am more profitable these days poker here at least something depends on you, and in sports betting nothing depends on you.

P

paapcity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think in the long term poker will be more profitable, but that just a guess since i dont have experience in sportbetting

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, if you are well versed in sports and you know how and what kind of sports to bet to win and you have already won good money on betting, then I think that you can continue to bet on sports and win on it, but if you play poker very well to win and get good results then you can play poker and devote more time to the game and try to win more money!

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In sports betting your only weapon is the information that you have for the teams before the game starts. If you are seriously into sports betting you can have some serious information like complex statistics about every team and player, the way they play and how it relates to their opponent style and so on. The key though is that you can only guess the end result based on the information that you have and then watch the game and see what is going on. It is like playing poker only preflop. For me poker gives you much more freedom to turn even bad cards on the table in your favor if you know what you are doing.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In sports betting your only weapon is the information that you have for the teams before the game starts. If you are seriously into sports betting you can have some serious information like complex statistics about every team and player, the way they play and how it relates to their opponent style and so on. The key though is that you can only guess the end result based on the information that you have and then watch the game and see what is going on. It is like playing poker only preflop. For me poker gives you much more freedom to turn even bad cards on the table in your favor if you know what you are doing.

Amazing perception, but you can do live betting, does it replace turn and river?

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, more profitable in the financial plan is poker.
I pretty often win money in poker tournaments, but then I lose everything at sports betting. Usually, sports bets bring me only losses.
Good luck.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me poker is the most profitable so far

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Previously, I often make sports bets.
But after analyzing my sports bets within one years, I realized that I almost did not earn anything but only lost time. After this I stopped betting. During the last two years, I play poker only and my financial results have improved.

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello)
I think poker is profitable...
betting is not safe and dangerous...
:thrasher:

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I rarely do sports betting.
Occasionally, I and my friends watch a football match, and then we can, for the sake of curiosity, make bets. But overall, I think poker is more promising in terms of earning revenue than sports betting.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends on you being better, I do better in poker but occasionally I make small sports bets and I'm doing well

P

PharCyde007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sports betting imo

in my opinion sports betting can be way more profitable playing a tournament or cash game when ur games running is just a way to pass the time but i grind all day long online but i make more betting football mostly.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sports betting is a lottery

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For the past few years, I have been betting on tennis. This allows me to get a small profit monthly, about $ 150-200. But unfortunately, poker for now is unprofitable for me. I spend about $ 20-30 a month on poker. I hope that in the near future I will be able to improve my game and start earning profit.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
I staked on sports, mainly tennis and volleyball, less often football and hockey. I will not say that I constantly received a good profit, about 300-400 dollars in profit per month. On betting, you must constantly monitor all events, to follow the news, to see the game of many athletes, to monitor their physical condition and current injuries.

If you miss a few months, you need to recover for a few months or a year.
If you play poker and have reached a certain level that will allow you to make a profit at a distance, you will not lose your qualifications. Recovery will not take more than 2 weeks.
At the moment, my choice is poker.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars