Poker Sites in the USA

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can anyone reccomend one. They all seem to suck. Last night i was in a hears up. Both of us had 1500 chips to start. I was up 2800/200. Alll of a sudden between the deal. I looked up and the score was 1500/1500.
I contacted customer to show them this and they declard that there would be no winer or loser in the game nor would i get my entry fee back.
Is this the best USA players have to choose fom?
I just havent had any luck with a site that would squeeze a nickel out of you if thye could.

I

IAMMEUR

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can anyone reccomend one.
Sure, ACR, BCP, True Poker, Betonline, Bovada, Ignition, Intertops, and state permitted Pokerstars.

They all seem to suck.
If this is your opinion then your option seems very clear.

Last night i was in a hears up.
I'll assume a heads up sit n go.

Both of us had 1500 chips to start. I was up 2800/200. Alll of a sudden between the deal. I looked up and the score was 1500/1500.
Okay, so some kind of computer glitch

I contacted customer (insert support here ) to show them this and they declard that there would be no winer or loser in the game nor would i get my entry fee back.
They did not return the fee or the buy in or both?
How much are we talking about here and what site are you dealing with?

See above to see who to choose fom or from.

I just havent had any luck with a site that would squeeze a nickel out of you if thye could.

Sorry to hear. Good luck in the future and hope your experience with unregulated online poker gets better.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can anyone reccomend one. They all seem to suck. Last night i was in a hears up. Both of us had 1500 chips to start. I was up 2800/200. Alll of a sudden between the deal. I looked up and the score was 1500/1500.
I contacted customer to show them this and they declard that there would be no winer or loser in the game nor would i get my entry fee back.

I play at Americas Cardroom and Betonline and have no issues. Good Luck

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very sad story, I advise you not to return more to this site. Good luck in the future and success in poker my dear friend.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at Americas Cardroom and have no problems. Good Luck

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this order - ignition, Betonline, ACR.

Those are your top 3 for US facing customers.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What site was it?

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sites others have posted I have withdrawn from with no problems. Global poker . And PPPoker private clubs might be another option as well.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played at both betonline and ACR with no issues. I've never experienced anything remotely unfair on either site(aside from bad beats of course), nothing like what you're describing though.