Poker SI or Poker NO??

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are players who married their wives, they both share the passion of poker. (Liv Boeree - Connie Lampropulos).

There are wives, girlfriends or families who do not share that one plays poker, much less support those who practice it.

The question then is?

answer POKER YES (if your wife, husband, boyfriend or girlfriend supports you in what you do).;)

answer POKER NO (opposite case).:mad:

Leave your additional comment.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker No, my wife doesn't like any type of game, but she doesn't mind that I play.
Poker YES, my son likes to play poker and is even playing better than me.

J

junior86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
POKER SI

My wife likes play poker. Sometimes she play with me. Are there some tournament only for woman?

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife likes play poker. Sometimes she play with me. Are there some tournament only for woman?

There are poker rooms that host women's tournaments.

At CardsChat I have not seen free tournaments for them.

It would be a good topic to introduce the site moderators.

Open free tournaments for women only (Open Ladies CardsChat)

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker No, my wife doesn't like any type of game, but she doesn't mind that I play.
Poker YES, my son likes to play poker and is even playing better than me.

Congratulations Jflofa, for your son pokerill, you should give him all the necessary support.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So poker ( YES ) it's more that my wife supports me and I love to play poker so it's ok and we have both learned that it is important to have things to do that do not generally include your mate all the time ....especially if you are both very competitive .... if we both loved poker and still each other we would have found a way to deal with it all ....

My daughter plays poker and loves learning about it and plays live and online ... I try to be as supportive of her as I can and we do spend time studying together, this is nice like a little study group when we can and we try to find time once a week ... but we don't find ourselves playing much together ...

C

Cezar23927

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker yes but not 100%, she îs only happy if I win

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does not apply to me, single, no girl friend, just me and my Laptop. :) and that's just okay.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Girls got different passion here were I live so yea thats my thing only xD

Thanks

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, no one in my family supports my poker game. But that does not stop me from playing poker. In principle, this situation suits me.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
poker yes.
since your partner must understand and support you in your things always keeping in mind that the family must be first and be a responsible player without risking family stability

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does not apply to me, single, no girl friend, just me and my Laptop. :) and that's just okay.

Congratulations lucky man!

Maybe at some point it will come and you will remember this post ...:cool:

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, no one in my family supports my poker game. But that does not stop me from playing poker. In principle, this situation suits me.

Brilliant!!

There is always something positive when everyone is against it!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My family has nothing against my passion for poker, although I have been playing for over 10 years.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fortunately i do not have wife yet so on this front i am definitely poker yes. My parents are not interested in gambling and in my country poker is still considered pure gambling by many but seeing that i do not play too much and i have good bankroll management they are ok with that.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I myself live from children and therefore there is no one to judge my game of poker. I try to be in profit and poker for me YES.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My family has nothing against my passion for poker, although I have been playing for over 10 years.

Infonazar: thanks for contributing.
You are lucky !!

Regards.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are players who married their wives, they both share the passion of poker. (Liv Boeree - Connie Lampropulos).

There are wives, girlfriends or families who do not share that one plays poker, much less support those who practice it.

The question then is?

answer POKER YES (if your wife, husband, boyfriend or girlfriend supports you in what you do).;)

answer POKER NO (opposite case).:mad:

Leave your additional comment.

Yes, as long as I don't spend ALL my time on poker

Obsession can be a dangerous thing :(

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fortunately i do not have wife yet so on this front i am definitely poker yes. My parents are not interested in gambling and in my country poker is still considered pure gambling by many but seeing that i do not play too much and i have good bankroll management they are ok with that.

Neptun: thanks friend for contributing your opinion.

Regards.

rustixxx

rustixxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys. Here is my comment on this post. When I sit for a long time playing poker, My wife begins to freak out because there is no attention to her. But after when I win money, my wife immediately forgets everything)))

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys. Here is my comment on this post. When I sit for a long time playing poker, My wife begins to freak out because there is no attention to her. But after when I win money, my wife immediately forgets everything)))

I bet the vast majority happens exactly the same. When we win money, a good cash prize, we are all happy:girlshit:

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife is completely indifferent to my passion for poker. But my children always distract me. Therefore, I usually prefer to play at night.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My husband and I are already retired. But we both play. We only like hold'em.We don't play for money.And for your own pleasure.Although the winning turns out to be a joy.We often discuss poker situations.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My husband and I are already retired. But we both play. We only like hold'em.We don't play for money.And for your own pleasure.Although the winning turns out to be a joy.We often discuss poker situations.

Dear Alfiyka:

How good to get to your age and be able to have a good time in poker to share with your loved one.

Be encouraged next to put some metal on the table!

Congrats!!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Well,I am still single but my family ,nowadays,supports my hobby(specially when I withdraw money from the cashier,lol).Fortunately,they know very well that I´m not losing my savings in this game..