Poker Pro's put a bounty on 7,2 hands

T

tazwander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys if you want to see a new twist to the game, just when you think you have seen it all before, then you have to watch HIGH STAKES POKER SEASON 4. Phil Laak puts a proposal to the players to create mischief.
If any player wins a hand with 7,2 then all the players at the table have to pay a bounty of $500 real cash to the guy who pulls it off. You will see Phil Helmuth betting on 7,2 like they are better than pocket aces.
In the first session, you'd never believe it but 7,2 actually gets played 5 times, and each holder plays them just like they are the nuts.
So funny to see the best of the best having a go.
It's absolutely the funniest thing you'll ever see. Enjoy

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah this on on youtube :) its very funny

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've actually seen this a while back and acually made a thread similar to this but i think i broke down what exactly it does to the poker game(like aggression,bluffing, things like that) it totaly changes some things in the game and could make other play differently

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My friends and I decided to do this one day. We did one big blind from each person, HSP is only $500 for $600 big blind (but that's a lot of money, our big blinds were only 50 cents). Although I never got carried away with this (I figure my goal is to make money, and it's not smart to commit $20 just to win $4 if the bluff works out. But others commented on how it was about pride. Hey worked out for me, had a 72 re-raise after a bet and a raise and I was the initial bet and had flopped a straight :).

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands