poker online with friends

O

orihika123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im looking for a site that i can play holdem online with a bunch of friends.

i want a free site, where we can play with play money. that way we don't quite have to make deposits and stuff.

pokerstars is a great site for play money poker, but it doesnt allow you to set up your own table.

i want a site where i can set up a private table, and play with only friends. and of course i dont want random people joining without permission, like the way you can in pokerstars. maybe a password protected private table or something? anything that allows us to play free private games will do.

any suggessions? thanks for your help in advance.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Download UltimateBet, then download the UltimateBet Buddy. With this you can view what tables your friends are at, this way you guys can play on the same tables and such.

O

orihika123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hmm thank you. does that prevent other people from joining though? we are thinking of like...playing for money using fake chips online then paying each other later. so if some random guy joins that can be annoying.

AnnoDomino

AnnoDomino

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker.com and prima (if its still called that) network sites allow you to set up cheap private tables

don't know of any that do for play money, there may be, but not that i've heard of

tiltboy

tiltboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Download UltimateBet, then download the UltimateBet Buddy. With this you can view what tables your friends are at, this way you guys can play on the same tables and such.

avoid ultimate bet at all cost's :( they do not provide this facility nor do any sites for play money, otherwise threy'd be hosting private games for free.

V

VagrUk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerUp

I suggest you try PokerUp (www.pokerup.net) application. I've spent hours looking for an App to play with friends and this one stands out quite clearly as very simple and cool.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Look at 888Poker. Maybe there?