Poker in my case change my life..
Next episode on Friday 🙃

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gambling cannot make everyone happy! In the language of mathematics, it is an equation where there are a lot of unknown variables. Poker can bring luck and happiness to your life, or it can destroy everything!

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does make me more happy more than upset, but I do not take it super serious. I notice with more and more experience, the ups and downs in emotions are generally milder which is a good thing for my playing.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Poker is my favorite hobby that I always enjoy. Also, thanks to this game, I became more patient and disciplined.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you win, you experience happiness, when you lose, you are only disappointed. I do not know a single person who would be happy if he loses.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely agree with you that poker changes the way you think about life.But don't live in episodes, don't wait for a certain day.Always go ahead and assert yourself.My advice is the more you are in the game the more awareness of what is happening the more your assessments and correct decisions!Good luck!

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am sure that most players after a short game of poker in disappointed in poker. Poker did not give them what they dreamed about.

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker players are happy when the right suit and pot odds are on your side. When you get real profit. Otherwise, there is always stress, depression and a negative attitude towards poker. Therefore, never play for the last money.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello everyone. whenever i play poker i am happy. And most of the times I'm SAD, I feel like playing poker, over and over ...

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker definitely helped me to be more discipline, react better to complicated situations and better control my emotions. As i play it currently (as hobby) it also makes me happy when i play especially if i win a few $.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Poker can make people happy or unhappy .... however in my personal case poker is my passion so of course it makes me happy ....! I enjoy very much...!

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Yes, poker makes me happy. For me, this is a good opportunity to get distracted and have some fun after work.
Good luck.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When as...But the fact that poker does not leave people indifferent-100%.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
HAPPY? You mean - like truly happy?
[sighs] How easy is the life for other people.

vajavava

vajavava

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker it's my life lol I can't don't play every day 5 hours :)

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to say that it makes you happy just by playing Poker I don't think. But if you start to win based on playing correctly, it is very possible that it will make us happy. at least it stimulates mental agility as it has been considered mental sport.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes happy, sometimes sad....:D

waiting for the next episode

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not all people are happy with poker. I'll wait for the movie, episodes are not life chapters in my book.