Poker, Fun or Job?

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's for fun and definitely not job like. When I'm at my job then I'm thinking of poker. When I'm at poker, I never think of my job

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Started playing for fun, kept playing because it was going well, stopped playing once I realized how hard playing poker for a living actually turned out to be.

Back to just playing for fun... full circle.

If you put in the time to learn to be a winning player you will have an advantage, unfortunately this does not guarantee success. :D

Good luck to you!

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The poker is a funny, but this game give us price if we win.
So do you start for fun or for money?

In my case, fun at the beginning .... But when you start to see how increase you bankroll.... The rest is History :D

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For some poker is a way to earn some more money cause they're good at it and can see it as a partial job . For me it's a hobby , I am not good , so I have fun playing poker ,but I try to take it more and more seriously and become better day by day :)

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I playing poker for fun. I want to train my poker skills everyday. My dream is play some real mtt ;)

D

domukasm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've started for fun and it became my hobby i dont count money i make from poker because its a hobby not a job haha

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me I don't think poker is either fun or a job. While I enjoy playing poker and would like to play more often, I couldn't really give up work to replace it with poker at this time. Also, while it is fun, I approach the game with a serious approach each time i play, so its not for fun but with a determination to do well and keep improving.

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that this is the best poker game. It combines and possible fame and earnings, and just fun. It is not necessary to learn poker from his childhood, such as in sports. And it's just great) I wish you all good luck and new victories!

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
For me is like a hobby but I want to reach the higher stakes at some point. It will be dreamy if that hobby can make me win money. Whoever makes it for a living I am sure that he needs to overcome many difficulties on the way to the glory!

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me is like a hobby but I want to reach the higher stakes at some point. It will be dreamy if that hobby can make me win money. Whoever makes it for a living I am sure that he needs to overcome many difficulties on the way to the glory!
I have same opinion

V

VOVA060177

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

I would like to make poker bots but their travel is not allowed to do that nipped in the bud

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for those who wins, it's work, but it is fun for me

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if poker isnt fun you cant do anything... if you play just for the money you gonna have a bad time. Enjoy yourself and the result will come i think xD :))

Davydave

Davydave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hobby.
Malcolm Gladwell's has a concept of the "10000-hour rule" for mastery of a discipline. I don't have that kind of time to devote to poker and the highs and lows of trying to grind out a living playing poker would make me lose my mind.

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Work or hobby

Poker is work or hobbi?

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
lol, profitable hobby, :)
but nothing more than that.
:)

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's a hobby, because I currently do not win a lot of money

A

ant4ov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everything depends only on you. Personally, I choose to work and sometimes play poker

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At last days is my work but i must change that xd

Svyat66556

Svyat66556

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me Poker is a job and a hobby. Hobby because I like to play poker. Job because every day learn and improve their skill in the game

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hobby for sure, and not a profitable one ahaha