To teach someone to play well? Unfortunately, because I do not go

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To teach someone to play well? Unfortunately, because I do not go

How i teach someone to play well,my father taught me when i have 9 year old.But im tell some i teach lot in forum,you must to read and ask.Don't exist stupid question trust me.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fun, of course. But mostly its a game and its a hazardous game so keep and eye on your behavior while playing and after playing :)

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really want to win alot of money, BUT I am soooo hesitant to make deposits that I only play freerolls to try to bankroll, unsuccessfully. Live too far from live poker, my favorite. Just don't trust the internet for financial transactions to overseas entities. Spend too much time on the online free and cheap games. Either need to legalize in my state or move closer to live games Would really like poker to be a modest income source.

3ccasd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course for the money, because the money is and have some fun)

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The poker is a funny, but this game give us price if we win.
So do you start for fun or for money?

I think your job should be fun or at least somewhat entertaining. If you were looking for a new job would you pick something boring as career?

RogerG2k

RogerG2k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is the mixture of the two because the deverte and can also become a service and have up your income.

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first game I played for fun money. After I switched to real money because they thought I had asthma jolmegy. But I just thought I was going to do well, unfortunately, does not

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:confused:
How i teach someone to play well,my father taught me when i have 9 year old.But im tell some i teach lot in forum,you must to read and ask.Don't exist stupid question trust me.
I'M HUNGARY IN ENGLISH AND I CAN NOT WHAT YOU writers rewrite of Google Translate if something unintelligible This is because.:confused:

protuva35

protuva35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:confused:
I'M HUNGARY IN ENGLISH AND I CAN NOT WHAT YOU writers rewrite of Google Translate if something unintelligible This is because.:confused:

Yes i know,becouse i don't know how some word i writes and my English is not good,and i must use gogle translation sometime.

pretorijan

pretorijan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its like in pokerstars chat,you can speak only with cards,and russians make me wanna cant say it here.so poker,i love it,and sng,is a good way to win some money!

joao mariano

joao mariano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play to be happy , however I would not be sad if by chance turns into a professional.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it really needs to be both fun and serious to be a great player. You have to enjoy it to be a great player.
Not just good but great as of anything you do kinda needs to be that way.

O

oksanamk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me now poker is job,winn little money,but i fiele gut

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

How right, for me, its 50% fun and 50% job... But in the future, i dream about 100%job. hehe

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
It's a really interesting Topic, I'd say that Poker is more for fun for some people considered as a job for others. I do not just play it not fun, I also play it to get some money.

D

Dzoomal94

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is only for fun. I've never played with a lot of money so now poker as a job no way.

R

razmodius

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fun, but I'm trying to get better at the game to eventually consider it a sidejob, and maybe someday i can live off it. The dream.

G

GodlyKing

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fun

Poker is a for fun game in my opinion. I don't know if it can be a job because there are too many emotional swings for it to be considered a job. There's no consistent income. but it sure is fun to play and win

Jancianna

Jancianna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to play for money eventually but only money I make for free from freerolls.
It got considerably harder to play for fun with those new pokerstars play money changes however.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm hoping it to be both someday. But more than likely when I can get to a state that it's legalized before I officially try and of course get a bankroll and some kinks worked out.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not good enough. Therefore, poker - it's a fad.