Poker and Food

n1ckoftime

n1ckoftime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone likes to eat. Do you guys notice a difference in your play and mental acuity when you eat healthy before a session versus when you eat whatever you consider to be non healthy?

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t think about food during games at all. Another thing - I drink tea during the game. And quite a lot. It seems to me that when I drink tea, I am more calm.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lack of good nutrition will wreck your concentration levels. On the other hand avoid too much roughage before a long session, you may find your taking too many toilet breaks :)

beldin2010

beldin2010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Healthy food is essential and also light exercises like stretching etc.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The truth is that I have never noticed if my game in poker improves or worsens according to the foods I eat ... what I am sure is that before starting my game session ... I always take my lunch or dinner according to the time When did I start my game session ...!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course! When I eat heavy food, I usually lose. And if you eat let's say a Mandarin or an Apple, then fine. It is better not to eat anything at all. You can eat a little, during the break, but only a little. Again, if you are on the Spiritual path, it is better not to eat. And if you have the usual way, you can eat anything. I go on a Spiritual path so when I eat rough and heavy food, I stop playing, and I lose. So that from whom what path.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Surprisingly, when I eat, I stay in tournaments for the longest time. That's only when the food runs out ....)))

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hunger-success and a step to victory!But we must not forget the fact that a hungry person can think about food and distract from the game - draw conclusions)!good luck!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I always try to eat only healthy food. In addition, I do sports 5 days a week and meditate twice a day. Therefore, I always feel great at 100%.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general, I try not to eat before the game itself. I have drowsiness after eating for 2-3 hours. During the game, small snacks are possible, and yes, these are vegetables, fruits, a small sandwich. The head, as a rule, does not think well on a full stomach.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes food eating good can make you be more active focus and you will think better.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually eat healthy food during my poker sessions and drink a lot of water.It works to me.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if, of course, so that we must nourish ourselves while we play because they are energies that one keeps wear out as long as we last playing at tables or online I think it is very important as much as normally as for health for ourselves greetings

tame4g

tame4g

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think it's a great idea to play without eating. As the Snickers commercials always say, "you're not you when you're hungry"

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not noticed that the food I eat has an impact on the results of my game. I think that you can eat whatever you want, but the main thing is not to overeat.

posztulatum

posztulatum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Food or poker? Poker or food?.... I can't decide o_O
Okay-okay, this was a poor joke I know.
Enough rest, perfect food, enough drink, vitamins, clean home and good relationship, nice friends and life goals.... this is the secret of success about.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
The main thing is that it was tasty and satisfying. To be able to cook quickly during breaks😋

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
during the tournament, food is also needed, but for me the main thing is cigarettes and cola

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Generally I try to eat healthy, not only before a game, but all the times. Usually I have eaten something before the game, or I eat during a break something light for the evening.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nutrition before Game and in during Game

Hi the ALL CardsChat Community!
What foodstuffs do You eat before Game, especially this is will a long tournament or a long playing session? And what do You eat,
if You wanted, in the breaks?.. One word, what do You charge your brains, that to be in the most best playing form!
For example, I before Game often eat a rice with chicken and drink a tea with honey and any muffin. In the breaks
I eat the bananas and drink sweet tea again (may be with lemon), or black coffee with the chocolate, especially, when I play the night;
if I play early morning, I'm very like coffee with milk and with chocolate or muffin.;):cool::D

Last edited:

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
usually during the game I eat different fruits, cookies and make a salad !!!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually don’t eat anything before playing poker. During the game I drink tea, water or eat candy M&M's, chips, nuts.

T

thug223

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No matter what , a good nutrition helps to stay focus & fresh
I like o eat walnuts while i'm playing

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually, I prefer fruit. But sometimes I order pizza, although I understand that it is better to eat healthy food.