Poker for Entertainment?

Alex Kim27

Alex Kim27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is excitement or entertainment? How do your family and friends treat poker? how to convince them that poker is just entertainment for you.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Entertainment.My family thinks that I m slightly mad.

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Entertainment and excitement
And my family like nothing about poker only my friends

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is a very exciting entertainment ... if you like to play it you should not explain to anyone why you do it

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FF

Poker is a fun game with a lot of excitement.You can do 500+ thoughts per action ...bluffs etc.Its a game that includes everything maths luck skill reads ...and I LOVE IT

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me, it's entertaining and exciting..and also challenging...takes 15 mins to learn, a lifetime to master..

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To begin with, you do not need to lose, but you need to show them your victory. And you need to give your family more time, and poker should be like a hobby. If you do not, you can lose your family. Good luck with the game.

C

celo945

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me they are both things

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker is an entertainment with even more excitement in the final stretch of a tournament.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
when your family and friends see that you do not lose your money, they will stop worrying about you.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's fun. And why should I explain to someone my choice?! In life you always need to find their way and only then can achieve certain goals.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Home game I am not winning so often.
my cards are not so good.

but it is pretty fun, sitting together, joking and playing poker.

BionicApe

BionicApe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say for others, but when I play poker again after taking a break I get mad adrenaline rushes for the first couple of days. They recur, but less frequently the more I play.

I have mixed feelings about the experience, it's both pleasant and unpleasant simultaneously. I can see how it could be a very addictive game though for those that don't experience the unpleasant effects the same way I do.

It's a lot more entertainment than rush for me, but I'm not sure the two are entirely different things.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is very entertaining and exciting in my opinion. The deeper you run in a tournament the excitement builds up.. Make the Final Table and That's Entertainment! :)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me poker is excitement and entertainment, I like to play, family and friends are already used to the fact that I play poker, my family doesn't need to persuade

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is excitement or entertainment depends on what kind of person you are. I think poker is entertainment.

M

mr_poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
or me, poker is a hobby and my friends are okay with poker.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
at first the poker entertainment, but then when you begin to set the purposes, not to do without nervousness. people think in the same way if you lose money as entertainment, all think that you the compulsive gambler. if you win - "about what clever". once it is possible to explain your relation to poker, someone will understand, the others all will exactly agree to differ. I don't talk to people who don't support my hobby for poker.

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Migrating from fun to profit