Poker daily routine!

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CC friends!
Could you tell us what is your daily routine before playing or studying poker?
Well I will start .
I wake up at 7:30 am and I pray and thank for every day of life.
I meditate for 15 min.
I work out for 10 min
I have my breakfast.
I take a cold shower. ( Actually it is not to cold because the weather is still warm hehe)
I study poker for 30 min ( I know that i have to study more and improve my study techniques)
I play some MTT.
Then after luch I go to work as delivery man in Deliveroo.
At the beginning was so hard to make a daily routine and i know that i have to improve it. This is step by step.:D:eek:

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have a balance in the account I am a very active player, at this moment in argentina it is difficult to load, that's why I play less time:(

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play to

Before playing a good game of poker I try to concentrate thinking about myself and not doing stupid things at the moment;)

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play ttooo

Before playing a good game of poker I try to concentrate thinking about myself and not doing stupid things at the moment

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play when i get back from work in the evening so the only routine that i do before play is to eat my dinner (if i have enough time). Boring but that is the situation. :D

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CC friends!
Well I will start .
I meditate for 15 min.
I work out for 10 min
I have my breakfast.
I take a cold shower. ( Actually it is not to cold because the weather is still warm hehe)
I study poker for 30 min ( I know that i have to study more and improve my study techniques)
I play some MTT.
At the beginning was so hard to make a daily routine and i know that i have to improve it. This is step by step.:D:eek:

Hi Manolo, a really interesting thread, thank you very much!

If I may ask you, what and how do you "study" poker? Watching YouTube Videos of professional Players?

I usually don't have a Routine Right now..I used to watch every day either YouTube Videos of pro's or 1 lesson of Negreanus and Phil Iveys masterclass. Afterwards, I would Play some poker (not for real Money, only for Play Money to improve the game).

But I like the idea of having some sort of Routine for poker, as I do for the remaining aspects of my life!

Greets from Austria

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Impressive that you get up at 7.30 when you don't 'need' to get up that early.
I always try to wake up early in the weekends but never succeed :)

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
With a shelter-in-place in effect but still working a somewhat-normal schedule remotely, my plan is daily but infrequent, but the one thing I do end up doing often is starting play in some sort of MTT tournament at around 9 PM. Been building that into my routine. Whenever I'm done with that, if I go far in the MTT, I usually head to bed soon after that. If my MTT run ends short, then maybe some quick ring games afterwards before sleeping.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My routine

My routine is based on having tournaments ready for the night before, having a good lunch and being ready for a good afternoon of poker, well mentalized and ready to give the maximum

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Manolo, a really interesting thread, thank you very much!

If I may ask you, what and how do you "study" poker? Watching YouTube Videos of professional Players?

I usually don't have a Routine Right now..I used to watch every day either YouTube Videos of pro's or 1 lesson of Negreanus and Phil Iveys masterclass. Afterwards, I would Play some poker (not for real Money, only for Play Money to improve the game).

But I like the idea of having some sort of Routine for poker, as I do for the remaining aspects of my life!

Greets from Austria

Hey bro!
It is really hard at the beginning but you will get used. It depends on you . You can start doing your tasks at the beginning for 5 min. Yeah! only 5 min with time you will increase it.
About how I study poker I will share some post how I am starting my study routine, you can join me and we can learn and improve together.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also meditate, sometimes even twice a day. I try to play every day, but unfortunately I usually only play 3-4 days a week. Despite the lack of time, I try to play, analyze my game and refine my skills.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CC friends!
Well I will start .
I meditate for 15 min.
I work out for 10 min
I have my breakfast.
I play some MTT.

it would be nice if I could make such a mess myself, it’s nice to see guys like you motivated by poker, I wish you good luck and success

T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I’m out of work, can’t leave the house due to the pandemic..

I read in the news that the elementary school across from my neighborhood, an employee got covid.. so I’m sleeping during the morning and grinding the afternoon.

Nothing in between lol. Just grind.

D

DoIHaveAFlush

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey bro!
It is really hard at the beginning but you will get used. It depends on you . You can start doing your tasks at the beginning for 5 min. Yeah! only 5 min with time you will increase it.
About how I study poker I will share some post how I am starting my study routine, you can join me and we can learn and improve together.

Hi manolo,

Thanks buddy - can you share the link to the thread you mention? I'm interested in your study routine :)

Cheers

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi manolo,

Thanks buddy - can you share the link to the thread you mention? I'm interested in your study routine :)

Cheers
Bro . My post was retired and I received a warning because I put that information I got from a site that I was studying . So , If I continue doing that my account could be banned.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey CC friends!
Well I will start .
I meditate for 15 min.
I work out for 10 min
I have my breakfast.
I play some MTT.
I play poker almost every day, but only in the evenings because in the afternoon I have other things to do and I work for 8-10-12 hours, after work I can play several small tournaments or a cash game, but when the weekend days then I can play almost all day in many different kinds of games!

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very respectable routine.
I guess you play cash games since you play in the morning and before the job, because cash games you can quit every time.
With such disciple as yours I suggest you try tournaments. The money is in the tournaments, cash games are 100 times harder than tournaments. Trust me, I am well experienced in both.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you're right friend, who works eight to twelve hours a day, can only play on weekends. But it's still worth it

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a professional player, but I usually keep a routine before I start playing. After I wake up I have a well-reinforced coffee, do some exercises, study some hands and watch some videos of something I have doubts to activate my mind, and after that I start recording and playing.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it’s probably so boring to live according to a pattern, some routine. Alas, I haven’t come to this yet, I live freely and don’t know where I will wake up tomorrow. But no matter what state I am in the evening, I try to play friends with you in a daily tournament.

K

kubistok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also meditate, sometimes even twice a day. I try to play every day, but unfortunately I usually only play 3-4 days a week. Despite the lack of time, I try to play, analyze my game and refine my skills.
3-4 days/week is ideal in my opinion.... playing every day must be tedious

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I do not complicate anything. I play poker when I have free time and a good mood. I usually have free time and good mood 7 days a week. :)

V

Vinnielfc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really have a routine regarding poker it's more when I'm free I tend to play 4-5 days out the week.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it’s probably so boring to live according to a pattern, some routine. Alas, I haven’t come to this yet, I live freely and don’t know where I will wake up tomorrow. But no matter what state I am in the evening, I try to play friends with you in a daily tournament.
It could be boring, but if you plan your day and you have a routine will help you to be more disciplined and achieve your goals easily. I know at the beginning is hard but if you don't have a clear image of what do you want you will be wasting your time every day.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using CardsChat mobile app