Poker credibility

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone...wat do you think??poker online can be something really??is about luck??or someone can make the cards to be good for someone and bad for another???:frown:

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Because I lose tho many times with very good cards

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will wait your opinion... thanks

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello everyone...wat do you think??poker online can be something really??is about luck??or someone can make the cards to be good for someone and bad for another???:frown:
I do not believe in conspiracies like this, it's just a bit of luck but poker needs to know how to play it

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
and you must have patience, sometimes you lose with good cards and sometimes you won with bad ones

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get dealt "very good cards" like 1-2% of all hands, maybe you should study some hand ranges. Regarding your question, if you win, it is luck, if you lose, it's rigged? There's a special thread for this here in , just search for "rigged"My personal opinion: it is real! just imagine every hand you won... did you deserve it, or were all the others rigged in that hand?

CforChampion

CforChampion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was thinking like this for a while until recently, it's just variance and the fact that you play a lot more hands online than you would live so it seems to happen more frequently online.

Just keep doing what you're doing and variance will fix itself or if you could take a break for like a week or so and come back with a clear mind. :D

R

rabbitcam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

it’s just in your mind. you see way more hands online and always remember the bad beats more. try and take a pic or video of a hand you won big on rather it being a catch on the river or any other luck draw out. keep grinding and ignore the bad hands, a good hand is just around the corner.

K

kened2112

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
esit happened to me that I make a big pre-flop bet, with QQ pair and 1 paid me, and very low cards came out, and I just thought that since I pay that big augmented must have high cards, so I returned to increase and I went back to pay, and at the end when I see the last letter, the staircase forms low cards litter, then yes, some bad letters can be converted into good letters, but it is very rare that they happen

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know mane poker players, 95% of them loose.Only 2 persons I know made some good money. One of them left playing - that's a good player.

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's happened like this::I have K-Q and another player 3-4 same color,and she takes a flush..

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another time the same...I have Q-Q and another player 7-10,and she takes a full house...

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And another time was amazing..I have A-A and the opponent 2-2..and is happened again... and I loose... she win with 3 pairs... incredible

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe u r playing so tight previously.. maybe u r make some wrong calls.. if u play well maybe can win some hands..

H

Hondo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And another time was amazing..I have A-A and the opponent 2-2..and is happened again... and I loose... she win with 3 pairs... incredible
This is an impossible situation. For her to have 3 pairs there would have to have been two pair on the board and if there were your AA would have given you 3 pair as well. And since only 5 cards determine a poker hand your aces with iether pair on the board gives you the winning hand.(normally the higher ranking pair)

:jd4:

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This is an impossible situation. For her to have 3 pairs there would have to have been two pair on the board and if there were your AA would have given you 3 pair as well. And since only 5 cards determine a poker hand your aces with iether pair on the board gives you the winning hand.(normally the higher ranking pair)

:jd4:

He just made a mistake. On the table the cards had one or two 2.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My particular experience with pokerstars: after I making a deposit, in my first 40 games, I had won 24 of them (60%). In the last 40 games, I only won 10 (25%). Players have luck for a while? I don't believe! For me the main reasons are:

- stress of mind
- self confidence and
- adrenaline.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
+1:icon_rr:

purple714

purple714

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is mostly about luck however there is also skill involved. Your "grinders" will usually win over the long term.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
poker online is real, no doubt about it. Luck yes, is called "Variance" as an statistical fluctuation but it is not to make money!

If you play for fun is Ok, just dont put too much money into it! ;)

S

shair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's happened like this::I have K-Q and another player 3-4 same color,and she takes a flush..

Another time the same...I have Q-Q and another player 7-10,and she takes a full house...

Your writed card good in preflop.
If you just bet (call) - it is wrong, because many players can bet too and after flop they can have the better hand.
You must minimum to raise with a good cards in preflop.

Dont worry, the luck cant be unlimit, if you have good card it most hand you win.

iannis2009

iannis2009

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have right..she win with 3 cards of 2... sorry my English:)

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofc luck is a big factor.
The trick is to just don't play for a few days when your luck is "out"

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is not just QQ, KK, AA if you learn to play well up to 2.3 is a dangerous hand everything is in your way of playing