Poker as consistent main income for anyone?

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who has been earning from online poker for the past 3 years consistently as a MAIN income to live on? how much capital did you put? and how much ROI per yr?

Norman Vasquez

Norman Vasquez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who has been earning from online poker for the past 3 years consistently as a MAIN income to live on? how much capital did you put? and how much ROI per yr?

Well well, for the past 3 years I can say that I have deposit a total of 150$ and currently I have 148$ with one withdraw of 20$. But it has definitely being a roller coaster, several times I end up having 0$, but I can say that lesson #1 I learned is bankroll management.

O

oormaner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
keep it simple ,dont blow it ,count your money!

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well well, for the past 3 years I can say that I have deposit a total of 150$ and currently I have 148$ with one withdraw of 20$. But it has definitely being a roller coaster, several times I end up having 0$, but I can say that lesson #1 I learned is bankroll management.

Crazy. I deposited a hundred for a try, trippled it, now its 160 but i dont play a lot since i don´t play if i dont have time to sit and focus..

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I have been playing poker for about two years. Over the last year I have managed to build a bankroll by playing only in freerolls. I do not think it makes sense to invest in poker if you can not build your bankroll with freerolls.

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've never met a man who lives on the poker income. I don't think there are many of them. Professionals.At first I played to relax.Recently, out of habit..I think I lost more than I won.Not everyone can afford to play in major tournaments.Only a few win the package..

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been trying for two years now and spent about 1500. and only cashed out once. Playing online is Challenging and you have to be very disciplined. I thought I was ready but still working on my frustrations and discipline :O) I agree with LenaM about the freeroll build up :O) before putting your money on try stacking a bankroll from the freerolls. Good luck out there and keep grinding.