thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys I am back!
I have a question for al the studens/ex students. How do you combine school with poker?

cris1964

cris1964

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys I am back!
I have a question for al the studens/ex students. How do you combine school with poker?

to be or not to be ..... you just have to do it yourself

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I combine poker and work, and this, in my opinion, is much more complicated. Usually, on weekdays, I have very little time, so on the weekends I try to spend more time playing poker. At work, if I have some time, I always read interesting articles or re-read books that I especially liked.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, I combine poker with work, when I have free time at work, I can play at work or after work I play in the evenings at home, but I have a nephew who learns and sometimes plays poker even while studying and sometimes wins and he says that this is normal for him, but he says that he does not have enough time to play!

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
College & Poker

I would make college the #1 priority for sure. Unless you have a major bankroll and get lucky I would say your college degree would probably bring in more money and a future then poker. Not saying not to play as both are an investment in yourself .

thaysen13

thaysen13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the replies

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy. Skip classes. Play poker instead.

Or you could just play poker during classes on your phone if you good at multitasking.

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys I am back!

I used to play a lot of poker between my exams and i ended up passing all of them with high grades. Poker keeps your mind going)))