poker and cold

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You play poker as a cold, sick.

Yesterday I was in the club tournament, and at the beginning I nilas under high temperature and I had enough for a maximum of 10 minutes.

My little baby is sick and apparently I caught Gribben from him, did not even know what will be the state tonight.

Will I be able to participate today in the club tournament or not!

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to hear that. Well, if you are in freeroll club, i guess you will be able to play freerolls

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try not to play poker when I’m sick, but when I’m registered in a good tournament, I’m playing in any condition so as not to cancel the registration, but to try to win something!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Personally, I never play poker if I feel bad or have a bad mood.
I am convinced that in such cases, I have almost no chance of winning.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't play poker when sick, not possible to concetrate, nor to be patient.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I never play poker if I am sick.
I do not see any sense to play when you feel bad, because you most likely lose.

vavilen_

vavilen_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only if I went through the satellite and I can not cancel the registration, then I will sit sick to play! In all other cases, I will cancel the registration! how do you feel about poker and poker refers to you!

S

Souza322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
same here, i don't like to play if im sick, but if is an unique tournament or something i can do an effort haha

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rather not play if I'm sick. Some league play I'll tough it out instead of taking a zero for the game.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You play poker as a cold, sick.

Yesterday I was in the club tournament, and at the beginning I nilas under high temperature and I had enough for a maximum of 10 minutes.

My little baby is sick and apparently I caught Gribben from him, did not even know what will be the state tonight.

Will I be able to participate today in the club tournament or not!

Just like you don't want to sit next to someone sick and coughing/sneezing at the club - other players don't want to sit next to you in that condition.

Take care of yourself with lots of healthy foods and fluids and medications if necessary.

Consider getting inoculated for the flu so that if you do get sick with the flu - it is less severe and therefore you can play more and longer days. Your baby needs you in good health!

Good luck !

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, for me you should play until you recover and you are 100% right. because it's different when you play cold to right. Since you in the decision making going to have complications.

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play at our club's freeroll, lying in bed with a laptop and antipyretic tea, but if it feels bad, it's better not to play, but to sleep more.

F

fastjob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way, I only play when I'm well.:cool:

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should avoid playing when you are not in a good condition. I have played when i am sick and it is not good experience. If it is a freeroll or tournament which you can't unregister you can play from your home but if you invest money and you are not in your best shape when you play you just risk loosing them.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being homesick or in a hospital I think is the best because you have plenty of free time for poker. Having a fever when playing live poker on the other hand must be a really crappy feeling though.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say that if you are in a bad situation, it is best to leave it to do another day, as you said it would be freeroll, I do not see the problem in not playing, but if it is something that can not cancel, then it makes a force more, and who knows even with the flu and fever, you arrive at a good result
good luck

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you get sick you need to stay at home and be treated, and not to work and especially not to have fun. Stupid question, but the answer is obvious.:eek:

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is very difficult to advance in a tournament if you are sick, it is better to rest and return in good shape.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
If I feel bad, the best way out for me is to lie in bed and try to fall asleep.
Good luck.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
oh .... many here want to get rid of you at least for a while apparently you are a good player)))) I think that if this is a freeroll, then in any state (if it is not critical) try your luck !!!

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get well bro! I advise you to rest. You need quiet. Poker is not going anywhere) And here's how to get better, immediately into battle!)

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that deeper malaise affect severely your decisions (no chance of winning nothing). Rest for some time.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Better not to play when you're sick. From such a game nothing good is expected. Only can worsen your health.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You must never get emotional during poker, if you re playing online , I think it won’t have a major effect on your playing method. And I think it will Be better to relax and rest until u ll Be 100% ready .