Poker celebrities on CardsChat.

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which famous poker players present at the forum. I find it very interesting. Today I have learned about how that here there is Jeremy Pantin. Who else? Respond, celebrities.

Please tell us who you are and what your poker achievements are. I recently started playing poker and it will be interesting for me to visit your social media pages or your websites to learn more about the game.Probably there are holders of bracelets or participants in the final games.

I recognized Ryan LaPlante. Tell us about your website or social. networks.

Forum moderators, please help to reach out to their doors and ask them to tell us about yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jimboskie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hopefully there are some soon to be famous folks on here!!! A lot of that is luck however - the people you see on TV. They make it look easy and sucker all us fish right into their nets. lol

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry poker celebrities don't want to respond to my request. Thank You Jeremy. It's the only Pro who responded and even wrote me a private message.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hopefully there are some soon to be famous folks on here!!! A lot of that is luck however - the people you see on TV. They make it look easy and sucker all us fish right into their nets. lol
It's not luck for them. :) The pros work hard on the grind. But yeah, they make it look easy for us poor suckers. :p

I'm sorry poker celebrities don't want to respond to my request. Thank You Jeremy. It's the only Pro who responded and even wrote me a private message.
Jeremy is awesome, for sure. :D

But what Dejange said is also true. There are so many posts, and I know that Ryan, for instance, has very limited time (he is busy busy busy), so probably just hasn't seen this thread. It's better to look up their threads that they have made. You can do this by visiting their profile and clicking on "View Threads". Then you can look over what they have posted, and comment and get engaged in discussions in their threads. :)

Infinity Objective

Infinity Objective

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't gloss over what's right in-front of you.

Tammy Parker and Debi O'Neill, running "the greatest show on earth" for around 5000 days straight; now even at Vegas standards that kicks ass. ;)

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Scourrge is another member who is awesome. You can also follow him on Twitter: @MeVPoker

Jillychemung plays a lot on the live circuit in the US. Missjacki is a great player too. I know I am missing some people. They may not be "celebrities" in the general sense, but they are rockstars to me! :D

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, you should not expect that some pro is checking all new posts on this forum in order to see if they are asked to reply elsewhere :p

You mentioned the WSOP bracelet winner Ryan Laplante - here you could watch some awesome videos he published on the CC forum: https://www.cardschat.com/forum/online-poker-73/poker-pro-vlog-sunday-million-ft-364103/

:top:

Scourrge is another member who is awesome. You can also follow him on Twitter: @MeVPoker

Jillychemung plays a lot on the live circuit in the US. Missjacki is a great player too. I know I am missing some people. They may not be "celebrities" in the general sense, but they are rockstars to me! :D

Thank you for your information. I will definitely read and review everything in these links.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Scourrge is another member who is awesome. You can also follow him on Twitter: @MeVPoker:D

Matt Vaughan, of course - I love his videos so much :top:

And I was always wondering is there something connected with Doug Polk on CC, or I am wrong?

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Also Mr Nipple :)

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fwiw Matt Vaughan is the answer to every question in this thread.

If i wasnt so lazy id link his vlog but you can find it on youtube Matt Vaughan poker.

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow. How many have already appeared. Very grateful to you.

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You encourage people to come and say: "I'm a celebrity!"
Many are silent from modesty.
Names can be named by others (those who know these people)

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the fact that for me personally there are no people whom I would consider famous players ,I just can't understand what they are famous?

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's nice to see on the forum poker players who won big tournaments or got to the final table.