Poker Button

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many people do not play correctly, put the blinds to the left of the Button. Thus, killing button. It makes dirt. Just know, in real Poker, the blinds are placed to the right of the Button. Button must be untouchable. Put the blinds to the left of the Button is like the Earth slid off its Axis. Start hurricanes, earthquakes and other nonsense.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please explain.

The blinds must be placed to the right of the Button. The first player from Button should questioning BB, the second MB. Everything else is the same. Thus, we do not jeopardize the button. But why now, in the worldwide, play so that the Blinds are placed to the LEFT of the Button, thereby the button in the danger of it turns out the dirt. This is the wrong Poker.

The correct poker Is the BLINDS to the RIGHT of the BUTTON

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This kind of makes no sense to me.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
24e131598b8e8423217634a16b08719c.png

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play with the left blinds, it's Dirty Poker. If you play with the Right blinds, then this is Royal Poker.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many people do not play correctly, put the blinds to the left of the Button. Thus, killing button. It makes dirt. Just know, in real Poker, the blinds are placed to the right of the Button. Button must be untouchable. Put the blinds to the left of the Button is like the Earth slid off its Axis. Start hurricanes, earthquakes and other nonsense.

You must mean the other dirty right side.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play online, so these mistakes do not threaten me. But anyway, thank you for the interesting information.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
where you saw this rule!
to say that we are practicing wrong?!?!?

:icon_boun:icon_boun:icon_boun

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A curious theory I have read :)
There are always people who want to fix something, believing that it is wrong. So I'm not surprised. How many people so much and of views

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You need to create your own poker. And popularize it.