Poker bluff

Rosdr

Rosdr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone! What cards have you bluffed and won big with?:)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I bluffed with different cards, won also with different cards and lost also with different cards. In general, I do not like to bluff, because usually my bluff brings me frustration and loss.

A

andrezito38

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in my opinion on the bluff it doesn't matter what your cards are, but what you are trying to represent. but the bluff has brought me more problems than solutions.

UberRogue

UberRogue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont bluff intentionally.

Normally I'll go into hand with something I normally would not play if the price is right... like a pair of 22.

Based on how everyone bets and whats on the board is what I use to determine what I am representing. Since I bet the same every time, its hard to put me on a hand. This is especially true if they saw you earlier win a big pot with a premium hand.

Pick your spots carefully because whatever your representing could be in the other persons hand.

This also works in reverse. Go through with the bluff heads up and let everyone see that 72o. Next time when you have a AA you might get some action because everyone thinks your bluffing.

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most interesting thing about poker is how deeply your opponent thinks, the more successful your bluff can be. My most successful bluff was when my opponent threw a high flush, when I drew a full house on the paired board. But we had a background and the opponent was stronger than me in the game.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never had big winnings on bluffs. If your opponent calls you on a high call, then expect him to fight for chips on the table to the last and you will lose most of your stack or throw in. You rarely need to bluff if the table is full of players and more often when there are few players.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bluffing doesn't matter what in you're hand, it what you represent. Table dynamics and how you have played that hand, allows a bluff to get through.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cards are just numbers, bluffing has nothing to do with the cards actually. Its a bit more complex than this.

E

edujah420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have too many chips in front of your opponent, it's easier to bluff with any hands you're in.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no problem with a bluff, it’s just annoying when they keep the bluff going and hit on the river

Happens all too often

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think it is an art and I would very much like to perfect it but at a statistical level even in the best the results are negative so it would be something dangerous in anyone's game unless you are phil ivey haha

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I like Bluffing is when I notice some weakness in my opponents and I only usually do it with position regardless of the cards even though I like to do it much more with some pair made of hand because if my opponent could end up calling me with some over cards.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It`s very difficult to play against all-in players in freerolls,but what wil happen if we all play only all-in!

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bluffed

bluffing in a game worth money and risking losing everything for nothing shouldn't think about blefare but playing

A

Alexio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My bluff depends on my opponents, their number in the pot, their game, position, board, place of the game, stage of the tournament, my image at the table, my inner feeling, intuition. Therefore, it is very difficult to name specific hands with which I can bluff, they will always be different, in one situation, 27o will win big pots, in another you will have to fold aces.

C

crabcruncher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always bluff on the flop of a paired board, when I am in the sb. I initially check, and if opponent continuation bets, I will check raise him about three times what he put in. Dont forget to make that check raise quickly, dont run the time down. Make it look like a sneaky slow player with limited skills.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the situation, the opponent, the development of the play, all that influences, I think that much more than the cards, and it is always necessary to bluff to get far in the tournaments, in cash in the same way to get good pots:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

leifen

leifen

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Position is everything when it comes to a bluff for me. Normaly i rarly bluff, but if I can read some weak players and Im in positions, then it could be a place for a bluff

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Glgl ever.

Hello friend, I need to improve my bluffing strategy, it depends a lot on the action of the table, not the cards. this move took me a few FTs.
But I also lost a lot for that.
Good luck glgl !!!
:D

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer hands that I wouldn't normally play, but in a position with the right price I end up going and hitting nuts

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes Bluff with different cards, I win and I lost but I don‘t like bluffing.

sara maria

sara maria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many times have I run into these guys who put me all in on the river, and when you call them all in what they have a terrible hand, but there you have to be careful because they are lucky :D

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the card does not matter much the main structure of the board is the position at the table and the reputation of the player against whom you are bluffing and assume his range of hands