Poker after illness

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Due to illness, I have not played poker for more than two months and now starting to play I understand that I stopped feeling the game, what is it? Consequences of the disease? Or a long break? I hope everything will fall into place, otherwise I’m only losing the third day .. I wish everyone health and good luck at the table. Best regards, Sergei

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
It is probably the long break. I have noticed that poker is not like riding a bike. I can't just drop it and pick up where I left off. It is too delicate and it takes a lot of work - at least for me it does.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! Due to illness, I have not played poker for more than two months and now starting to play I understand that I stopped feeling the game, what is it? Consequences of the disease? Or a long break? I hope everything will fall into place, otherwise I’m only losing the third day .. I wish everyone health and good luck at the table. Best regards, Sergei

Sometimes, after a long break, players partially lose the feeling of the game. This happens and it is not critical. I think in two or three weeks you will be able to fully recover. The main thing is to be patient.