Poker, a game to discuss.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think poker is a game to discuss. It excites, addicts, depends on luck or not, dangerous for those who do not have financial control, but I can not live without it.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a great game. But not the meaning of life.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Man is a slave to vices and beliefs... But poker goes a little further... It makes us feel that we have luck, that we have incomplete mathematical abilities ... demanding that we be almost a prophet, that we lead the dance of the cards with cunning .... where suddenly the weakest becomes the strongest because of a blue color or a simple 2 ... travel in dreams and play poker in the hope of completing some gaps .... earn some money, go to a distant country, find a friend we know in the virtualities of the online world or simply play a game of poker just to let time pass

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Everything depends on each individual individually because all people are different and special.
For me, poker is a fun time opportunity. However, I always try to learn something new. I'm not addicted to the game, but if I have free time, then I prefer to use this free time playing poker.
Good luck.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game that can ruin our nervous sistem;specialy those people who have heart problems and blood pressure; I know a guy who had a serious problem after 8 hours of cash game,he almost lose his life because he had a heart attack. The politcs here at my city are trying to forbid poker here because there are many people losing theyr money easily and this is a serious problem.

Top 10 Games