Chips
I think every one chose to play AA preflop ��

AlexeiShok

AlexeiShok

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course aces. This is the biggest couple. I also always win with aces. I don’t know how you can make another choice here, but everyone has their own opinion.:)))

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Naturally aces, and the answer will give mathematics.

H

HerbPuffer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are the deuces sooted?

No, in all seriousness though, I'd rather have the AA. If by chance I can get in cheap to set mine w/the 22 , then by all means I will. You've gotta be able to dump either post flop depending on the texture of the board and how the betting starts to unfold.

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If a small raise was made you can play any small pairs in the hope of winning a set

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Different maps. :) And are played in different ways. What does this have to do with preference?

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahah this has got to be the fluffiest first post ive ever seen. i will indulge though and say i prefer 2s. obviously aces are the strongest starting hand but with 2s, at least you know EXACTLY wher eyou are, either you hit a set or you fold. i like the ease of choice

A

amitmanchanda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No offense but really?

Is this what qualifies for the hot topic? I am kicking myself while replying on this post myself.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

I prefer pocket AA's because they are the best starting hand you can have. However, It is much easier to set mine with pocket 22's.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this question is kind of oblivious to the answer: without a doubt a pair of aces, for the simple fact that the percentage of victories will be much higher than that of the pair of 2.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There’s not a second in my life where I would choose any hand but aces if given the choice. AA is obv the best starting hand.

Z

zokiusa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA

probably everyone will answer poker aces but that doesnt mean u need to win for sure.Many times ur aces are destroyed with straight or color :)

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What???? Why asking the question? Lol :icon_tong

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pocket A's or Pocket 2's, as usual most give the simple answer of A's and down play any possibility of choosing the pocket 2's.
I typically make more from the pocket 2's when they hit then A's and sometimes it's very painful to have to Fold the A's when the board hits straightish or Fludhish and you can loose a ton if your not disciplined.

PreFlop: AA - Obviously
PostFlop: Situational dependent and very easy to get away from when they miss and they can be big money makers hiding in the shadows when they hit.