PLO8 a lot of adrenaline?

Z

zc13expert

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, PLO8 is undoubtedly the most exciting poker modality and the reason is the number of hands that allows you to enter preflop, the variant of omaha that allows you to chop the pot in the low makes it the variant that allows me to continue looking pot chances post-flop.

JedKim

JedKim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe potlimit pre NL post is the most exciting, but I can see where you are coming from.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, PLO8 is without a doubt the most exciting form of poker and the reason is the number of hands it allows you to enter preflop, the variant of omaha that allows you to hit the pot on the downside makes it the variant that It allows me to keep looking for pot opportunities after the flop.

I also like this modality because the variance is not strong, because we have a better chance of winning a hand or sharing the pot to continue playing, this modality can be better mastered to my liking.

D

damas13251

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really?! PLO8 is very boring for me.

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's a fun and addicting game)) a lot of action I love this kind of Omaha.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's my favorite poker format too. Unfortunately, there are far less games with PLO8 compared to hold'em. Therefore I still stick with holdem and PLO8 I play when I can.

C

CliffieDeuce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made it to the top 5 in a freeroll on BO, the other day. Won a ticket to a real money tourney.
Didn't get anywhere there.

Funny thing is, I don't know how to play Omaha correctly.

It is a fun game though.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I agree with you. It is an entertaining modality and that gives us many possibilities to win a hand either with the highest or lowest hand