Please read my new blog

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read your first post I found it interesting, I intend to continue reading the next ones. You learned an important lesson early on, banking management. I was fascinated in poker as well on TV watching the wsop.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone,

I have started a new blog today and would really appreciate it if you took a few minutes to swing by and leave a comment or like.

The first post is all about my introduction to poker and why I play.

Thank you in advance!
https://mattjburns1988.wixsite.com/website
Yes like your post about the excitement and also disappointment as too many people just focus on posting their wins leaving out the setbacks in between.
Or maybe some people are just focusing too much on setbacks and not being balanced also,
Look forward to reading your blog about the struggle the good bad and ugly good luck in your challenge by documenting and reading back we can learn a bit about ourselves.:)

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I read your first post I found it interesting, I intend to continue reading the next ones. You learned an important lesson early on, banking management. I was fascinated in poker as well on TV watching the WSOP.

Hi fernandovr, thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, I really appreciate it.

I intend to post around once a week. You can subscribe to the blog to ensure you know when the next post goes live.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes like your post about the excitement and also disappointment as too many people just focus on posting their wins leaving out the setbacks in between.
Or maybe some people are just focusing too much on setbacks and not being balanced also,
Look forward to reading your blog about the struggle the good bad and ugly good luck in your challenge by documenting and reading back we can learn a bit about ourselves.:)

Hi Hugh,

Yes, anyone that has ever played poker knows that it is not all sunshine and rainbows. I want to blog about the good and the bad and give a true account of someone who wants to take their game to the next level.

poker_bro

poker_bro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish you luck. I have also a poker blog, unfortunately English is not my first language so need much more work to make it readable haha. Maybe some collaboration in future?

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I wish you luck. I have also a poker blog, unfortunately English is not my first language so need much more work to make it readable haha. Maybe some collaboration in future?
Hi Poker Bro,

Thanks for the reply! Wow - I see you have been posting since 2017. Nice job! I will be sure to catch up with all your posts. From what I've read though, you're English is just fine. Keep up the good work!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
A nice work and very good narration. Your stories are meeting the experiences of all the poker players! It is at the beggining with two posts. I wish it becomes something bigger and richer in articles!:ciao:

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A nice work and very good narration. Your stories are meeting the experiences of all the poker players! It is at the beggining with two posts. I wish it becomes something bigger and richer in articles!:ciao:

Hi Makisaa,

Thank you for the positive feedback - it is much appreciated! I intend to post a new blog every week. There will be two or three more to get up to the current day and then I will be posting about my poker exploits and thoughts about life in general.

My new post has just gone live. Check it out - https://mattjburns1988.wixsite.com/website/post/going-full-tilt

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My latest blog post is now live. Please take a few minutes to read it. This weeks post includes a personal tragedy and the worst period in my life and also the best part of my life.

I would really appreciate a like and / or a comment on my post.

Thank you!

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi Everyone,

My latest blog post is now live. Please take a few minutes to read it and if you wouldn't mind give me a like or comment.

My next post will be slightly delayed due to being on holiday, but will bring us up to the current day and you will hear more of my musings on poker and life in general.

I hope you enjoy it!

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi Everyone,

The latest blog is now online for you to read - https://mattjburns1988.wixsite.com/website. Please do take a few minutes to read about my poker journey so far. The latest instalment brings us up to date and discusses an aborted bankroll challenge and some recent small success that I've had, mainly due to the Cardschat freerolls.

If you enjoy reading my blog, please drop a quick comment or like the post.

Thank you!

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GL with the blog! Stay consistent and you will get plenty of readers in time :)

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have saved your blog in bookmarks and will periodically look in from time to time and watch you know that you are not alone!

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have saved your blog in bookmarks and will periodically look in from time to time and watch you know that you are not alone!

Thanks! That means a lot. Any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated!

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello comrade!
I've read your story carefully. my first room was also party poker and Full Tilt at the same time. that was also a long time ago,
and there really were a lot of freerolls with deep penny payouts. what can I say? nostalgia.:rolleyes:
thank you and good luck at the tables!:)

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hello comrade!
I've read your story carefully. my first room was also Party Poker and Full Tilt at the same time. that was also a long time ago,
and there really were a lot of freerolls with deep penny payouts. what can I say? nostalgia.:rolleyes:
thank you and good luck at the tables!:)
Hi Bablovod,

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blogs. Yes, those were the days, weren't they? Oh how I wish I knew what I know today back then!

Make sure you check back once in a while to see my latest posts! I generally post about once a week.