Please Read: Internet Gambling Enforcement Act Survey
I am a law student and fellow poker player. For a class on computer crime, I am trying to develop some empirical evidence on the effects of the Internet Gambling Enforecement Act that was passed on October 13. It would make my life a lot easier if you would take 5 minutes to answer the questions below. You can simply respond and put your answers in this thread or send them to me via email at email@example.com
. Accurate empirical evidence would not only help my paper but is also a step, depending on the results, in the direction of having the law repealed. That said, I hope to get responses from all types of players--those that play less after the new law, those that play more, and those that play about the same amount. Thank you for your assistance.
3) Have you continued to play poker after the recent Online
Gambling Legislation was passed?
4) How often did you play internet poker prior to the
legislation being passed (estimate hours/week)?
5) Do you play less now? If yes, estimate how much less.
6) What method of deposit did you primarily use prior to the
7) Do you primarily use a different method now?
8) What poker site
did you primarily play at prior to the
9) What poker site do you primarily play at now?