Playing while sick!

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who out there will play poker no matter how you feel? Been sick last couple but haven't play because I believe if you play will not feeling well you will play bad or tilt easier. I had the itch to play so bad but thankfully I didn't. I'm feeling way better now so I'm back on the grind.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need to play poker focused if you want to achieve high results. Therefore, the slightest deviation in both physical and emotional health can seriously affect your Postroenie game. So it's better not to play. Clean yourself up and go ahead.

E

enzomyn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who out there will play poker no matter how you feel? Been sick last couple but haven't play because I believe if you play will not feeling well you will play bad or tilt easier. I had the itch to play so bad but thankfully I didn't. I'm feeling way better now so I'm back on the grind.

Clearly being well emotionally or physically directly influences your performance in the game, I recommend that when you go through these bad times, that you try to rest and wait for improvement, so that you can play a quiet and studied game when you are well.

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you feel like being sick doesn't take your focus away you can play normally!
But most people don't feel in the mood to do anything If they are sick.. like me.
And honestly, if you are not in your best performance you will most likely lose money than win

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
will concentrate at the moment when something bothers you is it not an increase in the level of self-control?:rolleyes:

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it depends on the intensity of your symptoms when you're sick. If the symptoms are mild, I could play some poker, like freerolls for example. Of course, if my symptoms are moderate to severe, probably the last thing I would do is play poker.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you need to play poker focused if you want to achieve high results. Therefore, the slightest deviation in both physical and emotional health can seriously affect your Postroenie game. So it's better not to play. Clean yourself up and go ahead.

I agree with you :)

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depends on the intensity of your symptoms when you're sick. If the symptoms are mild, I could play some poker, like freerolls for example. Of course, if my symptoms are moderate to severe, probably the last thing I would do is play poker.
As long as I can click buttons I'll play freerolls lol .

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never play when I am in a dull state or not in the mood, it has a very bad effect on the result of the game. I try to rest for a couple of days, work with programs. To improve the game.

C

Csharp123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing while sick

I belive the worst time to play is when your sick and tired, for me I lossh a lot of concentration.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I feel bad, I just rest. I do not see any sense in playing sick, as it will undoubtedly only lead to losses.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IT is not good idea to play when you are not in good physical or mental shape.