Is playing Stoned good for your game

H

HeyMan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So much excess marijuana in Oregon I think maybe I should start smoking some before my poker sessions ~@@~

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe if you have a tendency to be impatient? Otherwise, I would think not...

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I suppose playing stoned could cause you to focus on the game more if you're a little ADD but I think in the long term probably not a great idea. I've tried a couple of times and did pretty well but that could have been the THC telling me how good I was. lmao

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you kidding? Weed and poker go together like peanut butter and chocolate. I've been playing high for over 30 years and wouldn't have it any other way.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now there you go, I don't think peanutbutter and chocolate go good together at all. To say the least I have not much use for chocolate:D:D

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing high is not my thing,I'm against it...

L

LuckyRamen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont in poker or at all. But I would ask a few things?

Why? What's the purpose? Not...what's the point of being high. But what advantage are you looking to gain by smoking when playing?

Do you have anxiety? Would smoking calm your nerves? Do you feel you think more clearly when high? Or able to analyze situations better? If the answers lead to improving your game or your perception of playing then I would say try it and find out?

But the flip side is then feeling like you're dependent on smoking to play well. And that doesnt seem like a healthy choice.

I'm sure theres a lot of arguments that can be made for both sides of the fence. It's your life and your choice. Make good choices.

Study high...take the test high....get high scores! If you see Ivory you should probably stop though. Haha.

Terrell423

Terrell423

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played both ways...theres advantages and disadvantages..just dont smoke too much and get that "fukk it" in your system lol

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Smoking weed is definitely a big plus for poker, makes the game (and everything else in life) alot more fun.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably wouldn't hurt my game much.

G

geoff4376

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you do choose to smoke before playing, only smoke a little. It'll slow you down a bit, but you'll still be able to actually focus on the game.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stoned I don't know but a little high is a great state of creativity to play poker with.

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know about helping your game, but it would sure help my game if I were playing against you.

Most pros will discourage playing drunk, unless of course you want to give you money away. I would assume being high in any manner, would have similar outcomes, though to varying degrees, of course.

R

Riomaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally no. But I have friends that only function when they're high. Not rolling but just high.

B

bonzai888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me there was a time , when I grind hours in mtts bong rip every break, it makes me relax, that's the plus side of online poker, playing stoned is weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

bad beat (no big deal cause im high lol)

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, I can't imagine playing stoned... Seems like you won't be as sharp... And you will get cheeto cheese on your mouse,

J

jelenam

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i playing stone also

i playing stone also

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know about helping your game, but it would sure help my game if I were playing against you.

Most pros will discourage playing drunk, unless of course you want to give you money away. I would assume being high in any manner, would have similar outcomes, though to varying degrees, of course.

Drunk no, high? Yes

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it sure is, it gives me focus on another level of the game, i can go around it so many times :) if you know what i mean

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Are you kidding? Weed and poker go together like peanut butter and chocolate. I've been playing high for over 30 years and wouldn't have it any other way.

Smoking weed is definitely a big plus for poker, makes the game (and everything else in life) alot more fun.

Stoned I don't know but a little high is a great state of creativity to play poker with.

Drunk no, high? Yes

it sure is, it gives me focus on another level of the game, i can go around it so many times :) if you know what i mean

Thanks for supporting online poker with your $, much appreciated.:dancing2:

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think that any poker game, you would need all the focus and attention you got. Im not on my a game, while drinking. I dont smoke but my sis does, and she sucks while high..LOL

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know never been stoned or drunk.:):):)

Top 10 Games