Playing against...

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which types of players do you prefer to play with?

1-Tight Passive 2-Loose Passive
3-Tight Aggressive 4-Loose Aggressive

I prefer to play against 2-Loose Passive players because they don´t have fear
to lose some chips, they always will call just to see the flop. So that´s the opportunity to raise before the flop shows if you have a good hand.

fialhosm

fialhosm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, I do not understand those terms that you put in that message.
But I'm like you, I'd rather play with people who pay just to see the flop, especially if I have a good hand.
The problem is to wait to see the flop and not become anything to me, but to them.
So I still sort of get lost, if I bet on the pre-flop or if I do not bet and hope to turn the flop.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to have one loose aggressive player at my table. He will be my target. They usually go down pretty hard because they feel they're invincible.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats a brilliant point of view!
nice advice! thank u

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with your opinion with such players easier to play

N

neiltur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play tight aggressive so I prefer to play with players who pay to see the flop.

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play against loose-passive players because they are easy to bully and take pots off of and you can use them to squeeze others out of pots. Also I like playing against loose-aggressive players because they will bleed chips unless they are constantly making hands.

Sil3ntness

Sil3ntness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play against loose passive. When they raise you can fold everything but your nuttish hands and you can punish them with stronger ranges when you hit the board hard.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play against Tight Passive because it is easy to steal their blinds

C

Cristhian Guyecker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
con loose pasivo ya que entraria al flop con un rango muy abierto y la cuestion de ser pasivo se puede sacarle mucho valor tomando las mejores decisiones.

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Loose but not to loose they can take you down if you have a loose passive gambler where his move is all in with a top pair and so on.

M

marakhovskii

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that's when I start to have fun - when I start to catch smart players))))

F

forfiter47

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely playing against loose passive is the easiest way to get money, but still you can adjust your strategy against any of these types of a player.

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer play against tight players. It's much easier to predict what they have.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good point!
Tight players dont bluff very well unless u r headXhead than its
unpredictable

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy straightforward tight aggressives. Stealing pots from them is so easy from late position.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a hybrid. I fluctuate between loose aggressive and tight aggressive depending on the table. Sometimes I go passive if the other is very aggro but that is rare.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play against passive more hands and against tight players Aggressive or rock I prefer to close more my range and play in position against them better way to exploit them.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which types of players do you prefer to play with?

1-Tight Passive 2-Loose Passive
3-Tight Aggressive 4-Loose Aggressive

I prefer to play against 2-Loose Passive players because they don´t have fear
to lose some chips, they always will call just to see the flop. So that´s the opportunity to raise before the flop shows if you have a good hand.

I think you need to know how to play both types of games, play against the player so if you do not know how to deal with their style you will be lost on the river what to do. You have to play according to the table. I do not read much to who I'm going to play against, if he's safe, I'll have to know how to play better than him to win him, another who plays many hands should decrease your range and so on .. it all depends.

Z

zannie27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love number 4 the Loose Aggressive player A.K.A. The Donkiest Donk in all Donktivety.. Way easier to throw off than a more solid player.. Downside is when they catch a real hand with any two cards that actually beats a premium hand.. You never can tell with them cus you kinda always assume they have nothing but I think that style works more against the player than it does for them..