RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi mates!
I am just interested to know would you like to buy the notes on the players (opponents) recorded by one of the reg succeeded in tournaments last few years at one of the poker room? This is not an offer, this is a hypothetical question only. And in case of acceptance of such a deal, what information would you like to see in these notes? I said "buy" and is should be considered as optionally. But understanding well the fact that in this world "no money - no honey'', to get such data might be under the concept 'Nothing is for free'.
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
giphy.gif
hmmmm...no sir, I don't like it.
raw

JulioJones

JulioJones

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love player notes. You never know how many players you see more than once until you use those player notes.

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be nice but it would be nice money also)))

purple714

purple714

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting question. I'm not sure that would be fair and it might violate some sites collusion rules. I'll just take my own notes.

K

KevinLee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No offense but I'd rather rely on Notecaddy taking notes for me instead of some random. Not to mention that this violates some poker site TOS.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never take notes, I consider this an unnecessary occupation. Each game is played in its own way. I agree that the players' habit is preserved, but this is the Internet and you will not look into the eyes of the enemy.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Buy wouldn't, НM helps + your notes.

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not take notes from any other player, now if they take mine I no longer know.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not buy !! Impossible someone to sell this, each one plays in a buy in, level of different tournaments !! would need to have the database of the world to have the base of all the players and this is impossible today and also would cost a fortune something like that !!

K

kened2112

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
jajaajaj are you trying to sell notes but you do it discreetly so they do not ban you or I'm wrong?

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
selling statistics is not a very good thing, I think you should not be doing it here! besides not the fact that your statistics are correct or collected on those players who are still playing, this is a lottery

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Interesting question. I'm not sure that would be fair and it might violate some sites collusion rules. I'll just take my own notes.
Agreed. I know of no site that this would not be a violation of terms of service and if there is one I would not play there. You must collect your own notes and data through your play with other players.

cazual88

cazual88

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bullshit! I need to see all them my own eyes!

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally I'm not interested to know who and when won the tournament for me, most importantly my game and my victory

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this will not be fair in relation to other players. I also think that this is prohibited ...

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to receive notes on the players, I even when I was searching on the Internet where you can find a free database of notes on the players. Can someone tell me where I can get it?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
This is not an offer, this is a hypothetical question only.

You can see how this is cheating though... right? I realize it is not your own notes you're offering here but why not clarify what had you thinking about this & who's notes are they? (who's the 'winning tournament player' who's notes are being offered for sale?).

You're not even allowed to collect data on Hand Histories of other players UNLESS you are sitting at the table with such players. Many years ago the poker sites (most of them) banned the use of software like "PokerCrusher", "PokerEdge" that would provide a player with stats. from all hands that each & every player on their tables had played. This is a HUGE advantage over the other players on a table. Acquiring notes from someone else is similar to this.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I know many players against it and think it wouldn't be fair. Also it is not allowed by any room.
Imagine many players share notes about you while you know nothing about them. Will it be fair?

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
this ^

This is cheating.

jajaajaj are you trying to sell notes but you do it discreetly so they do not ban you or I'm wrong?

You can see how this is cheating though... right? I realize it is not your own notes you're offering here but why not clarify what had you thinking about this & who's notes are they? (who's the 'winning tournament player' who's notes are being offered for sale?).

You're not even allowed to collect data on Hand Histories of other players UNLESS you are sitting at the table with such players. Many years ago the poker sites (most of them) banned the use of software like "PokerCrusher", "PokerEdge" that would provide a player with stats. from all hands that each & every player on their tables had played. This is a HUGE advantage over the other players on a table. Acquiring notes from someone else is similar to this.
Thanks for your thoughts. You overinterpret things which leads you to assume there is a lot of negativity around this post. I will tell you how i have created this thread. Once upon a time, like others, I have been watching a twitch of one of the poker on-line player (i don't remember now exactly who was that but ussually these are KevinMartin, JaimeStaples, LexVeldhuis) and paid attention that he highlights villains. Therefore it seems to me would be interesting to know the meaning and context of their notes. That's why i caught such idea to wonder what do you think in this matter.
That's it!

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never... I would just use my own notes, no exception lol