Players with a stable life?

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
players with a stable life just playing poker? name some assets that you have had in your poker career.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Many members of our community are interested in this issue. For me, poker is a hobby, an opportunity to be distracted and have fun. I do not use my own money for the game, but gradually build a bankroll by playing in freerolls. At the moment, all my assets are a total of about $ 400 in my poker accounts.
Good luck.

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby. I can only play online currently because I am a teacher on a remote island in Alaska, so there are no affordable ways for me to play live. I usually play live when I visit family in western NY. Some day, I want to build a savings account and a live money bankroll to take 2-3 trips a year and play live for a few days. Hopefully when I retire, I can find a place to settle down near some popular card rooms.

Poker is a nice hobby of mine, and just like any other hobby, I am always trying to get better at it. I'm not looking to be a pro or make millions of dollars. I just want to have fun and hopefully be profitable, even if it's just a little bit (so far, so good).

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My whole asset is the fun I get while playing poker. Money is not always in the first place.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My whole asset is the fun I get while playing poker. Money is not always in the first place.

in poker money is always first, I have never heard a poker player lose all his bankroll and with a smile on his face say "oh but it was fun"

players with a stable life just playing poker? name some assets that you have had in your poker career.

sorry for asking but what is a stable life?

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker, to me is more a way to get fun, I don't have enough qualities to be profitable, I have have meted only two players that live from poker. Even if I manage to have some poker income I prefer to have other ways to make money.

I believe that all people should have different forms of income, mainly passive income, and we must always be prepared for the future, it may be that some profession becomes more difficult.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The largest number at the box office I had was $ 3100. It was a big win for me and I took him out of the poker room. I don't keep more than $ 50 at the checkout.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think it is a matter of personal philosophy. If you have a progamm in the game in the long term, then you can put normally poker in your life without problems and enjoy the game. Earnings will be more, if there is a programm and if there are targets to succeed in the game!

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a stable life for me is one where i can work, and play poker, and not lose any of the family time that my family requires. ive had to learn i cannot degen play all day in multiple tourneys, i cant just play for 12 hours a day. so for me stabilty is my family and poker is a fun game to play on the side. my main goal is to bink some minor tourney and take my fam on vaca, would be amazing

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in poker money is always first, I have never heard a poker player lose all his bankroll and with a smile on his face say "oh but it was fun"

sorry for asking but what is a stable life?

I play poker for the sake of the game. For me, money is like a reward for my good decisions. Perhaps the reason for your failures is your belief that money is always more important.

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is fun, I only play to keep my neurons active, if prizes and cash come even better.