Phil hellmuth helps Daniel Negreanu epic collusion

B

boomboom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth "questions" why he is sweating ace 6. The reason is: he saw Chris Ferguson's hand. Then he takes his sun glasses off, has a sip of water, looks at daniel negreanu, then away from the table to tell Daniel to "get out of the hand". Daniel then acts a bit, and folds JJ. Phil hellmuth's ego then get's in the way and confirms what happened. || Use your imagination ||

keep in mind what phil hellmuth says after the hand, very important.

enjoy

YouTube - Phil Hellmuth helps Daniel Negreanu amazing poker

kadafi

kadafi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth "questions" why he is sweating ace 6. The reason is: he saw Chris Ferguson's hand. Then he takes his sun glasses off, has a sip of water, looks at daniel negreanu, then away from the table to tell Daniel to "get out of the hand". Daniel then acts a bit, and folds JJ. Phil hellmuth's ego then get's in the way and confirms what happened. || Use your imagination ||

keep in mind what phil hellmuth says after the hand, very important.

enjoy

YouTube - Phil Hellmuth helps Daniel Negreanu amazing poker

I really don't see it at all.... Just a good laydown

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
B

boomboom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
let me tell you something... if you were a pro would you want to know how to spot collusion? You would study it a lot, and be comfortable around situations you might think people are cheating.. So believe it or not, phil hellmuth and the rest of the pros know how to collude. They definitely know. Especially the bellagio regulars. So I'm glad we agree they are capable of it. Now all you have to do is stop trolling and enjoy my videos, and maybe think a bit harder. I don't care if there is no views. I'm just putting my video up for people to see. peace

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't care if there is no views. I'm just putting my video up for people to see. peace

Your vid? - its Poker After Dark :confused:

I have seen the whole show and Daniel was playing really tight the whole game, and with a raise of 1,800 re-raised to 6,000 (by Ferguson - also tight) holding only JJ you dont need any tells to let you know you could be beat there :)

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah. I dont think he could see the KKs. It was just a good lay down. Its easy to lose with JJs. Negreanu did it well, hes a very good pro.

A

Aqqachar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What collusion are you talking about man?
He doesn't even look at negreanu??

N

NFLD_REBEL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No collusion there, although I do believe there is collusion in the large cash games.

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
EDIT: I see why.. they're your videos that you posted on youtube.. and you want views. How nice. Pointless posts.

Good catch.....lolspammercalledoutaments

valientone

valientone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats a toughy right there.. im not really sure.. but it did certainly look like he could see or he could tell something..

Mortis

Mortis

Skeleton Crew
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
let me tell you something... if you were a pro would you want to know how to spot collusion? You would study it a lot, and be comfortable around situations you might think people are cheating.. So believe it or not, phil hellmuth and the rest of the pros know how to collude. They definitely know. Especially the bellagio regulars. So I'm glad we agree they are capable of it. Now all you have to do is stop trolling and enjoy my videos, and maybe think a bit harder. I don't care if there is no views. I'm just putting my video up for people to see. peace

I wouldn't have even brought it up if every single post that you make wasn't about fake colluding that doesn't even exist in the videos.

Agile Beauce

Agile Beauce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All I can say is what a vivid imagination you have!!! Do you also see alien landings?

One of Negreanu's best abilities as a poker player is him being able to know what his opponents cards are. Sometimes he makes a bad call even after he tells the person what they are holding. So, Negreanu makes a very good call and folds his pocket jacks (and you have to take into account it is Ferguson who re-raised) and you call it collusion? I bet he wouldn't have mucked the JJ if it had been Ivey or Hellmuth or even Doyle, but against a tight player like Ferguson, he knew he was probably beat. Listen to the video. Hellmuth tried to trap Ferguson but Ferguson mucked his hand. Ferguson is a very tight player.

You either have way too much time on your hands or you are doing way too many drugs. "Normal" people do not see what you are seeing in these videos you post.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mort did his homework....again....good catch mort..ive clicked on the past 3 or 4 threads he has made and never caught on that it was the same OP.

posting your own videos to get views..is that spamming?

Implied Odds3

Implied Odds3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
um. i don't get it... He made a passive but good fold, wheres the collusion.

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't have even brought it up if every single post that you make wasn't about fake colluding that doesn't even exist in the videos.

I agree,to many collusion post and Ive havnt agreed with any of them :confused:

Snow :cool:

TheNoob

TheNoob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched the vid several times.

How you can suggest that Helmuth saw Fergesons hand, I just don't get.

I also see nothing that would make me think that Helmuth was trying to
communicate with Daniel in any way.

Further, you are accusing two people of some pretty serious cheating.

You should think twice before you make such spurious allegations on a internet forum, or anywhere else.

I can't say I know either of the men, but I bet that they both have a level of integrity that would preclude the kind of thing you are suggesting and would take quite an offense to being accused of it.

A

aceup21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol

LOL i seriously doubt either player would put their careers on the line in a cash game with some of the best pros in the world that would be more likely to catch someone colluding. besides there some of the best at what they do and have plenty of money to go around if they so choose. so really why even risk it for 6k. it was a simple laydown in my book

B

boomboom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL i seriously doubt either player would put their careers on the line in a cash game with some of the best pros in the world that would be more likely to catch someone colluding. besides there some of the best at what they do and have plenty of money to go around if they so choose. so really why even risk it for 6k. it was a simple laydown in my book

In all my videos it's obviously not about the money, but about the game. That's what the high stakes games are about, since it is more about the "chess" of it all, as opposed to the money. Haven't you ever seen Patrik Antonius fold to a $2k bet after 5 minutes of thinking to Phil ivey, when they both have a $100,000 stack. haha there is nothing worse than being wrong... Look guys I know a lot of you disagree with me, but I don't mean any harm, I don't want to cause trouble. I am just putting some videos up. You dont have to click on my posts any more if you think I'm come crazy maniac.. Deal? I'm happy to read through all your comments because I do take it all in - i love seeing things from a different perspective. Try keep it positive, with rational arguments.

as far as the video:

the key to this video is when hellmuth takes off his sunglasses for a drink. You will notice he quickly looks at daniel, then away from the table.

I also mention how it is important to try and go into Phil's mind after the hand. If you know some stuff about psychology you will notice a few things about his disposition and his tone. Like he is showing off. And teasing Daniel about "how good he apparently is".. but what he really is saying is.. LOLZ YOU GOT HELP FROM ME. if you know what I mean.

peace

allndave

allndave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
quote:"The reason is: he saw Chris Ferguson's hand"
huh, what ? how? no way did he see chris's cards. where or why, how can you make that claim? sry i don't see it.

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry Boomboom, I just can't see it.

:cool:

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil can not see Chris Ferguson's hand, when you get reraised with Jacks your best folding them... I do not think he would make the F-up call i did with jacks, ran in to kings...