OMAHA

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I constantly played Pot Limit Omaha and little by little I will improve my way of playing, learning a little every day and especially learning seeing other people play.
It is a game of very different characteristics of the known Texas hold 'em though I think that the two have one thing in common. One has to be daring and risk-taking in a few times.
It's a fun game, exciting and let our tensions to flow in a way that we have no desire to stop.
I'm still learning how to win, it's hard to win when you're daring opponents with more experience than you.
I will continue playing, improving and learning more every game.
Friends, if you do not know this type of poker, know, you will be enchanted.

We'll see maybe in one of those tables on any given day.

Good luck!

^A^njo

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play only Texas Hold'em.
I do not have enough time to play my favorite tournaments, so I do not even consider playing any other game.
Good luck.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Omaha is too dispersive for me. I try to take care of my nerves.:)

Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play omaha at Black chip poker.It´s very exciting this type of poker and I recomend you to play seven card STUD too.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PLO is very funny! I like to play it a lot. Some of differences in PLO is the pot control through the pot limit of betting, reading hands and using outs, blockers and eliminating dominated outs. That's a game to get money. It's good learn its concepts and apply some of them in NLH. I think that learning other modalities we improve our game in NLH.

Last edited:
Jayplay916

Jayplay916

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive played omaha and can never and i mean never win at omaha. That game i feel takes a differant type of skill and i became a poker player by playing texas hold em and it took me alot of losing to be id say better then average, I dont think i have the time or the money to learn omaha

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I also play Omaha sometimes, but I like Hold'em more.
I play poker for 5 months. A large selection of Hold'em tournaments allows me to always find an interesting tournament for myself. Unfortunately, there is no such choice of tournaments from Omaha.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play in Omaha but it happens that I sometimes do wrong actions and make many mistakes, but I also like Omaha and also want to learn a lot in Omaha and play better and win!

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omaha takes a long time to learn, start off at the lowest stakes and stay there until you have a thorough understanding of the basics.
Lesson number one in Omaha is to realise you only know if your hand is good after the river has been dealt, you cannot win in Omaha by being passive, if you have a good hand bet, bet and bet again.
Good luck.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I play Omaha when I get a little bored with nl holdem. I usually only play the micro stakes and find with a good understanding of the game, the games are soft. With that being said, there are bigger swings in Omaha which can be frustrating when running bad.

A

aj1300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy PLO very much. It's a great variant of the game, with different types of challenges than NLH.

I learned NLH first, then PLO and am now branching out to a few other variants. Although they're all different games, I think the skills you learn benefit all games.

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Use to be the only think i played absolutely love it.