Off Topic - Poker & Social Life?

Karimchelli

Karimchelli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, I have two not so related questions about poker and hope it's ok to ask them here :)
I’m currently trying to find out how one could make the lives of poker players a little bit easier :)

Which is why I would love to hear your opinion about two very simple questions:

1. As a poker player, what are the 2 biggest issues you’re dealing with in your social life?

2. Regarding your social life, what would you wish for more than anything else? T

hanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers!

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Gaining succes is much harder that it seems
And keeping a stricly healthy diet with no fast food is difficult
2. Having a great lifepartner

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1:finding time for friends n family,,,maintaining a healthy lifestyle despite sitting for long periods of time.
2:having mindful friends who understand your lifestyle and accept it,,,:five:

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

well the truth the time I always said it does not favor us at all because the time comes to do something and there is a good tournament or a good hand and we lose it unless we have an exclusive space but it should be coordinated even with the sponsors hahahaha tournament

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][COLOR=var(--link-color)][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Time management and balance is always hard. To find the correct ratio between work and free time for hobbies (and to share free time between different hobbies including poker). Regarding my social life - i am quite happy with it for now. I am still single so i have enough time to spend with my friends which is very good to relax.