Off table practice ?

A

ankitgupta45

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

I a just doing regular PT4 hand reviews on regularly basis but its not helping much. What else could be done to improve my game offtable ?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
See how other players play

Eric Salvador

Eric Salvador

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's tons of Youtube videos that show how people are playing in any given area. You also need to read as much information that's available to you. Hiring a coach has worked for players that I know as well, but that comes with investing more money.

L

LuisBoaC

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find reading books to be the most productive way of learning and improving my game. There are countless titles out there on poker; I'd suggest you have a look on here or Google for recommendations of books specific to the format you play and pick one of the most recommended ones.
As it goes I only play tourney poker, mainly STTs, so after a little research I bought and read (several times) Collin Moshman's Sit n Go Strategy and am currently reading Harrington On Holdem for the first time. I know I'll read it again and I'm sure I'll go back to Moshman at some point too.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play a lot even in inexpensive tournaments and gain experience in the game, see how professionals play, it's better you try to enroll in poker lessons, and then go to normal tournaments and try to win!