No Love and fun now!

seeyouthru

seeyouthru

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i started playing poker and decided to play seriously i deposited a small amount and grinded day night at 1/2$ and made it around 20000.
it was i made that because i loved playing poker and always had that excitement i recieved thoose usual bad beat blows but kept my cool and continued on, from 1 table i added 2 and so on and then i played at 6 tables of 1/2$ with 22500 bankroll!
but for the past 1 to 2 months i feel nervous playing which feeling i didnt have when i used to play its all due to ridicoulos bad beats.
i analyzed all my hands and i found that i lost like 1000$ just due to bad beats.
no bad play just bad beats.
one hand i will roughly tell i have 88 villian has 10k.
i raise from mp he calls from button.
flop comes 338.
i check he bets i check raise ×4 he calls turn K i shoved he calls river K.
on flop i had 99.30% equity and opp 0.70.
if we flip 100 times in that situation he isnt winning.
i mean whats the point of my studying now if this shit happens.
all the hands i got my money i was more than 80% favourite.
now all i want to say is that whenever i play poker i am nervous and tense that i am gonna go one more downswing after i finish this session because every hand i play i think i will face bad beat.
it feels like the site i play on adda 52 is favoring the new and bad recretional players and its not random it has a some kind of method to it!

mariuspoker1

mariuspoker1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally agree with you; these bad beats aren't players fault and also aren't random; i understand you have to give a chance to win the hand to that one who started with lower odds to win preflop but sometimes these things are too rough to digest especially when returns the winner hand on the river ��.

I

Ian mcdonough

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
  1. Totally feel your pain after myself being on the receiving end of so many bad beats. The advice I have got from people is keeping making the right plays and things will eventually go your way. I have yet to find out this is true though tbh. mathematically yeah I can accept this to be the case but these sites I have often wondered how random their random card generator really is!

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Ian, keep playing your game the right way. One can go on very long downward swings. I myself went on one for 4 years..LOL HOW can that be, im so good..LOL Cash games I just get my ass handed to me. good luck on the felts:)

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is like the 8th post of you saying you won 20K,,,:rolleyes: We got it.