No worries, FP's 5-step Turn-Into-A-Winner Program is for you!
1. Move to limit poker for the time being. You may have a lot of concepts yet to learn, and limit is a better place to understand them. It's not because you're "safer" in limit, it's because you remove an axis of decision making ("how much") and thus making the fundamentals easier (call/raise/fold).
2. Buy Small Stakes Hold'em (SSHE) by Ed Miller. Read it once, then read it again.
3. Play online at a table. Play 100 hands. Afterwards, review how you played each hand with how SSHE says you should play it. When you're not sure, post the hand in the Hand Analysis Forum.*
4. Buy PokerTracker, or keep score of your sessions in Excel (or some other spreadsheet program). Tracking progress is important to see if you're improving.
5. Post your success story here in this thread, in about 6 months' time. Bookmark it so you can find your way back.
* Step 3 should be repeated for a few weeks - or possibly longer.