New poker variation

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like that pokerstars from time to time offers some variation to regular NLHE with Split Holdem, or Showtime or Unfold.

Whats the next poker variation you want to see?

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like that Pokerstars from time to time offers some variation to regular NLHE with Split Holdem, or Showtime or Unfold.

Whats the next poker variation you want to see?

One where we can choose our cards ???? Deal and choose ? I like the sound of that :)

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see a tournament variation for running it twice!

I would also like to see a variation where you can choose to see the hand that your opponent shove on you by giving him one blind or something like that.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One where we can choose our cards ???? Deal and choose ? I like the sound of that :)

Doesnt Pokerstars Power Up already offers that? Matter of fact, you can even choose cards postflop.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Honestly, I am not that big fan of such modifications of the game. It brings just more luck into the game.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly, I am not that big fan of such modifications of the game. It brings just more luck into the game.

I am not a big fan either. But it doesnt have to be that every variation translates as more lucky wins for fishes. Exactly that I am asking. What variation do you believe that would favor more the skills factor than luck!!:idea:

Last edited:
Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How about a variation where on the turn you have to turn one of your hole cards face up, your choice, before the betting starts that round.

We can call it Turn on the Turn.

Dusan

Dusan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like that Pokerstars from time to time offers some variation to regular NLHE with Split Holdem, or Showtime or Unfold. - Whats the next poker variation you want to see?

this one :banghead: