We also think that our pricing is fair for this type of table.
I don't know how you can make this table for less than $300!
Remember, we use only quality materials and construction methods:
1. Our table is a full one and one quarter in thick - that's two sheets of wood sandwiched together not one like other manufacturers.
2. We use quality billiard felt on our playing surface that costs big $$$ not velveteen or microfiber that is much cheaper - when's the last time you went to a Casino and played on velveteen!
3. Our tables are cut on a computerized CNC machine one by one that ensures precise cuts and quality control - we don't use a jigsaw and do it by hand.
4. Our padded rail uses both high density and medium density upholstery foam for both a good feel and durability. Our foam is expensive because it won't break down over time - other foams become brittle and loose their 'rebound'.
5. We only use 'closed cell' foam under our playing surface. This is the most expensive type of foam but gives the best feel - very little give but soft to the touch. It also does not absorb liquid.
Anyways - I know now that our website needs work - but our tables....we're very proud of our product and I don't think the internet can do them justice.
I think it's great that people make their own tables - that's how we got started! But we have an upholstery and furniture background. With us, you know that you'll get "Casino Quality for your Home" if you build it yourself you may or may not get that same quality.
Thanks for all your feedback.