That's a tough one since the human Anna has only been around so long. You can't say "so & so" started calling it that in the 70's. She wasn't born yet. But the initials make sense with AK.
On the "never wins" part: I lean toward agreeing because even a small pocket pair is a slight favorite pre-flop VS AK. Also, my personal experience shows I hit top pair less than 25% of the time and the other 75% of the time I have to bail from my raised pot at the turn when I only have 6 outs or less & bad pot odds