Nanonoko V Jungleman Global Poker League

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What caused the bad blood between Randy and Dan? I watch Randy on Twitch, and he seems like a nice guy. However, he seemed like a totaly different guy during the GPL match. I think he was down right nasty towards Dan.

What is your opinion about the match, and the GPL in general?

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't seen it, I am going to to find the video now. Is it on youtube?

That really sounds out of character for Randy Lew. If true, something must of set him off to act that way.

tetragorod

tetragorod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Respect deserve those people who no matter the situation, time and place remain the same as they really are. Nano respect

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't seen it, I am going to to find the video now. Is it on youtube?

That really sounds out of character for Randy Lew. If true, something must of set him off to act that way.

Major fail on my part, and yes, that is out of character for Randy. The link is below and match starts at 34:48.

I really like Randy's streams and general attitude, but I'm not sure if there is something there, or just trolling? Let me know guys.

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That hand where Nano has 66 vs. J3 hand, and Jungle misclicks by going all-in. A little bit of banter is fine, but shouldn't overdue it. I would of liked to see Nanos reaction if that J3 would of won. I have to finish watching the rest of it.

Thank you for posting this.

tetragorod

tetragorod

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What we anticipate seldom occurs, what we least expected generally happens.Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts.

Sakolik029

Sakolik029

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally I do not care,both pros in the business and not for us to judge them

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally I do not care,both pros in the business and not for us to judge them

Sorry, but I don't agree with the logic. If you use this logic, then you never question anyone that is in a position higher than you. They both agreed to play publicly with people watching their every action. It's not judging, it's making an observation and asking what others think about it. If I take your logic to the super extreme, then you could say some one is in great power, super rich, owns every business in town, and is well respected. You see this person pay someone to immediately harm another person. By your logic, this person is an important person in your town so no need to say anything to have a conversation about what you observed.

Also, if you didn't care, then why even bother to make the post?

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What we anticipate seldom occurs, what we least expected generally happens.Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts.

Interesting thought.