Music for luck what kind you listed.. ?

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Open this thread cause i feell more lucky while listen to music, i like all music but the sogn i listen and repeat to improve luck AND WORKS for me is "Enjoy the silence" By Depeche Mode, the live in Berlin version.. Also listening The Cure give me good resaults.

What about you.. have any lucky song you wanna share.. ??

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer complete silence so that nothing distracts.

guwanch7777777

guwanch7777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sometimes I like silence sometimes I listen to nancy ajram's song again

D

Deeznutzzzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Open this thread cause i feell more lucky while listen to music, i like all music but the sogn i listen and repeat to improve luck AND WORKS for me is "Enjoy the silence" By Depeche Mode, the live in Berlin version.. Also listening The Cure give me good resaults.

What about you.. have any lucky song you wanna share.. ??
I like your music choices. I like listening to 90's grunge groups like Nirvana and STP Stone Temple Pilots. I also put Counting Crows on loop many times while playing. I don't have one lucky song but Murder of One/Doris day was playing a lot during my last win:D

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I love to hear some classics, other times when I am having a lot of luck, I like to play some rock from the 80´s :D

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hi there, i prefer silence to be focus at my game.Music can disturb me and do some wrong moves.

S

Szachajevy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel powerful and believe in myself listening Queen :D but sometimes I prefer silence

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to deep house and melodic techno. For the background, I like it.

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty flexible with music, I'll listen to different genres and change up my playlists daily. Otherwise I'll watch tv while I play

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play poker in silence. I noticed that then I reached my best results. Unfortunatley it is not always possible since I am not alone in the house.

paisley

paisley

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I make the last half of the money, I put on the Bee Gees "staying alive". lol

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think music definitely helps me play better poker. I want something with minimal vocals, a medium paced beat and it should be uplifting. Trance, house and progressive music basically fits this to a tee. So that is what's in my ear 95%+ of the time.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Chill Hop all the way. Mellow Groove - look for Chill Hop Essentials on You Tube, but they also have live mixes running most of the time...

In a similar vein Fantastic has a number of cool mixes to play on You Tube. Outside of that, Majestic Casual is full of great tracks (look for their chill and low fi sections). Also there is an individual called Mark Lovett who has posted about 15 truly anthemic beats songs that I love on You Tube.

Then...you cant beat Brazilian samba classics spanning the last 50+ years or so...Djavan, Joao Bosco, Caetano Veloso, Tom Jobim, Ellis Regina....

angelluv725

angelluv725

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Silence when playing poker is more lucky for me.. I don't even wanna chat.. lol. Some music will either make me want to stop playing poker and dance and other music makes me want to sleep. :)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play in silence, but sometimes I listen to rock ...

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any kind of, it depends on my mood. For me, playlists work the best, cause I don't have to pay so much attention for the choosing, just enjoy the music and hopefully, enjoy playing poker. :D

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I play music while playing. In general, I like different music, but it depends on my mood.

MauricioMjr

MauricioMjr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im like to listen the Radio LoFi in Youtube, with no letters the songs, just for breaking the silence!:D:D

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you’re planning on a short game then death metal will pump you up enough to want to play every hand!

IcyPlayChips

IcyPlayChips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best "music" that brings me luck is the sound of chips :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I listen to music while playing. And usually, I prefer classical music.

B

brufera03

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like listen rhcp, reggae, lofi, rock. Jah Bless !

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I listen to music while playing but I do not have a particular preference, I actually play on a music channel and listen to the deaf. You have to know what to choose to be as quiet as possible during the game, sometimes I prefer to be completely quiet.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mostly silence is better for me so that I can concentrate on the game, but sometimes I listen to some of my favorite songs and I can’t say for sure that they are lucky for me in the game, but I’m just glad to listen to good artists who I consider to be any songs!