Music to focus on during the game

A

Almeidao18

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm tired of listening to music during the game, I'd like to receive nominations from artists or songs.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that while you play poker bad to listen to music.Personally me music distracting, especially if the music is dynamic. I want action.

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also listen to music in tournaments. I try to listen to quiet sounds to relax. It is a good option to stay balanced during the game.

E

eutot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try something without lyrics, it won't distract you or give you mood swings you might have when the lyrics touch a chord or two.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!A lot of people playing poker use music, someone it relaxes, someone fills, someone calls on a certain wave, all this art and in poker it is necessary anyway!

5pAce_C0wb0y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm tired of listening to music during the game, I'd like to receive nominations from artists or songs.

My poker playlist includes Kodaline, Coldplay and Mumford & Sons

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also listen to music in tournaments. I try to listen to quiet sounds to relax. It is a good option to stay balanced during the game.
I'm opposite to you ))) I like listen to a drive (rock) music Foo Fighters, Oasis, Queen, RHCP etc.
I like to stay ecited & energetic during my games.))

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

You're allegedly tired of listening to music while playing poker but yet ask for other artists and/or songs so you'd listen them during the game :rolleyes:

Silent music is the best one :cool:

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frankly, I can’t listen to music while playing, it’s interfering with something .. I can wear headphones, just to drown out the external sound ..)

ChrisCreys

ChrisCreys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's the opposite of focus. I don't like to listen music playing poker.

andsws

andsws

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Music can distract you so enjoy the silence. Take some chips if you get bored and try to learn some tricks.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The counter question is why do you listen to music?
Are you bored while playing?
Can't you live without music all your life?
Have you studied so much poker that you do everything with automatism?
Personally, I listen to music during tournaments very rarely and mostly at 5-6 hours of a tournament, usually dynamically, to be in good shape.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Your Favorite Coffehouse" on Spotify. A good playlist with the right tempo, not too fast not too slow.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Music relaxes me when I play poker.

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If im playing live poker I wont listen to anything, I think the biggest mistake is people who listen to music During live action ...Youre missing the opportunity to hear tells from opponents. Players talk soooooo much sometimes that they literally give away so much info to their game because they were mad at a hand. Online Ill listen to music and jam out. or watch movies.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not like to listen to music while I play. I like to concentrate on the game exclusively. Once I just listened while I was playing and it's mostly some light relaxing relaxation music. But my recommendation is to play without listening to music. Regards to all!

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play poker without music, it is also very important to play poker with a good mood.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Usually music distracts me. During the game, I try to focus as much as possible on my own capabilities and this allows me to avoid mistakes.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play constantly with the music and can't live without music

SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online, I sometimes listen to music...live; never.

H

horseshoebhole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Missing something

Almeidao,

Am I missing something here? You claim that you're tired of listening to music during play.... and youre requesting nominations for more artists or songs?

Seems a little counter productive but im going to pretend that you mean you're tired of listening to the SAME music that you're used to.

I definitely recommend finding a station either on your phone or on some application where you can listen to classical music. Music without lyrics is definitely enough to keep your mind somewhat in a stasis while you focus on the game. I've tried it a few times and it seems to break up the monotony of having to fold 3/4 of your hands and what have you.

Good luck,

Travis
BCP - horseshoebhole

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just hip hop. It always turns me to the game.

LoveGamblin00

LoveGamblin00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I the only one listening too Enter Sandmen by Metallica or Highway to Helll from AC/DC? I guess I am weird everywhere lol! :D

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I assume you are looking for recommendations for new music to listen to. Consider the right music for you, plus what you are doing. Hope to get this concept across properly. But my music may put you in a great mood or you may not like it. We all gravitate to different tastes. Also depends on my mood that particular day.

For me one of my favorites to listen to is Derek Trucks either with the Tedschi Trucks Band or without

. I enjoy listening to his solo compilations because they usually calm me down if I am over thinking shit and keeps me focused.

Tbone461

Tbone461

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to the blues when I play. That way when I take a bad beat I can say,''at least I don't have it as bad as that guy''.

Top 10 Games