motivation

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a weird question ;-) is there anyone here on this site who knows someone who won a cardschat tournaments after he played a big tournament with huge winnings and won? if it exists then it is very motivating to play the cardschat :)

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most players start from the bottom and gradually grow. I’m sure there are many examples of how sharks grew from freerolls. Perhaps the motivation will appear after becoming acquainted with the Chris Ferguson’s $10K Challenge.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For most players, the process of the game itself is sufficient motivation, regardless of the size of the winnings. Of course, winning money is also motivating. In the CardsChat tournaments you will see quite a strong competition, so winning is not easy here. If you are attracted to the game with strong players - then the CardsChat tournaments are what you need.

NHequalsFU

NHequalsFU

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a weird question ;-) is there anyone here on this site who knows someone who won a cardschat tournaments after he played a big tournament with huge winnings and won? if it exists then it is very motivating to play the cardschat :)

It takes 20 years to become an overnight success.

OK, maybe not that long but most people will not hit a huge score right out of the gate. That is why it's called a poker grind. It takes lots of time/hands for you to build yourself to what you want to become.

Unless you just have the money to drop on the site you will have to work your way up from micro to low, medium and then high stakes.

Sure there are your occasional people who bink one of their first few tournaments but for every one of those stories there are 9 more of people who were impatient and went busto.

Patience is the key.

As far as winning CC Freeroll and then parlaying that into bigger winnings. I'm sure there have been a few. I started at $0 and am now playing fully rolled for micros and some low stakes. Far from a big parlay but its something.

Good Luck to you.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I think this is unlikely. But if there is a desire, go to the website of the sharkscope and see who is playing.

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

In my opinion it's real, I will try to do it myself, I wish you good luck in your games, see you at the table):driver::driver::driver:

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a challenge

In my opinion it's real, I will try to do it myself, I wish you good luck in your games, see you at the table):driver::driver::driver:

It's a challenge that I set myself :) and I wanted to encourage all members on this site to make this a challenge too, so good luck to all of us and see you at the table;)