Most profitable poker mode?

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, you can focus on the one of your preference, but for me the best is the cash modality, I think that is where there is less variance

tehb1987

tehb1987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most profitable tournaments have always been and still are. But to win, you need to make Titanic efforts. There are a lot of applicants.
Sit-and-go is another matter. Everything is easier and more accessible here. Especially a single-table one. Cash games are the most complex, but do not require much time.

rustixxx

rustixxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friends. I think the most profitable is the spin and go, because you don’t sit there for a long time. And you can win a good amount, I advise everyone.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
I mainly study and specialize in poker tournaments, so this is the most profitable for me.
When I get tired of tournaments, I play spin and go. I also recently studied this species (although it is the most dispersive).

C

cambe4naya

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tounaments.

Hi guys. Well, depending on your bankroll. Let's figure it out, if you have a mini bankroll - about less than $ 50, then the best format for optimal and effective achievement is to use tournaments up to $ 2.20:). With an average bankroll of about $ 51-151, it is best to use tournaments up to $ 5.50 and play cash from nl2 to nl25:cool:. With a large bankroll starting at $ 151, it’s already better to play what is strong. But do not forget the fundamental foundations of mani and risk management.:eek: Good luck at all!!!

F

Fjarri

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a special type of tournament you should be aware of which is almost always +EV, one that is even more profitable than other tournaments.

These are tournaments with a guaranteed prize pool that don't have enough entrants to reach the guarantee. This is free money waiting for you to be gobbled up. Many of these can be profitable even if you don't have an edge on the field. (However, the field in MTTs is the weakest out of all formats.)

Just don't be surprised by late registrations, re-entries, and add-ons which can push the prize pool over the guarantee.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you have money, spin & go, you win fast, you lose fast

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is best to start playing in freerolls. Thanks to freerolls you will be able to improve your skills, gain experience and build a bankroll. So my choice is freerolls.

F

Fernet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cash games

Hi, I think that if you are starting, the most profitable style is cash tables, since they do not require such a large start-up capital, and with a good study and game plan you will do well in micro limits. in my case I built my bank from freerolls, good luck.

P

Pierrall

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe it depends on each one, it is better to analyze each type and see which one you play better (this one will be more profitable).

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All 3! I think that any of these that you mentioned if you put dedication, study, patience and volume will bring you profits in the future, it is just a matter of investing in study and time to play that will bring you profit in any of them.;);)

B

barags

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin n go if you are lucky enough i suppose

rustixxx

rustixxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often play spin and go, because there you can raise good money, and quickly. in tournaments you can sit for 4 hours and win only a trifle, and in such as spin and go you can raise much more money.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the most profitable games are Sit in go and besides being profitable it has several advantages like small field, good prize and accessible gameplay. and besides having a lot of bad players.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have focused on MTTs. Cash game is not for me - it is too slow, everybody can wait for good hands and you can loose big with one mistake. Moreover i do not like multitabling which is important in cash games. Yes in MTT there is always risk to play for and hour or two and bust before getting to the money which is bad but you only risk your buyin and if you get deep run you can win many times more than what you paid to participate.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think slow structured MTTs work so fine for me. They have less flips and the game mainly goes post flop compared to a turbo/hyper tournament.

Also 6 max cash games are profitable for me but are kinda boring and I don't play very often.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think this is an individual issue for each player, but for me the most profitable are MTT tournaments. I do not play cash games, sometimes, very rarely I can play in SnG tournaments.

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the most profitable are the mtt, I also think that it is more difficult to achieve good results there, but hey I think yes, they are more profitable given the cost benefit

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

As for me it is cash or spins and go at high limits ...

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends. What would you consider to be the most profitable online poker modality? Cash game, tournaments, spins or sit & go?
Freerolls is the most profitable form of poker from a risk versus reward perspective and they are the only games that are guaranteed 100% +EV all other formats including the three you mentioned players can drift into -EV territory but not in freerolls.:)

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there is a clear answer to that. In which you feel you are good, you play in it.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The maximum profile is where you are good. With equal bains in MTT, you need to go through all players, in the spins you need the maximum coefficient, in the cash you need a distance and a plus game to hit the jackpot.