Most Hated Poker Pros
I got the idea from the "Favorite Pros thread". I figured that there might as well be a thread devoted to the A-Holes of poker too.
1. Hevad Khan - Anyone who saw the 2007 Main Event knows that this guy is a complete ass! There's a certain way to be around the poker table and this guy has no idea what that is. It's one thing to be excited, it's another to just be idiotic. I wonder if he does that in front of his computer while playing .01-.02 Omaha!
2. Sean Sheikhan - The main reason I don't like this guy is because of something he did during the Heads-Up Championship(Can't recall the exact year, '05 I believe). In a match with Doyle Brunson, Sheikhan got lucky in a big hand and taunted Doyle. Now, it's not so much a respect for your elders type of thing, but what the hell has he done to be so great anyways?
3. Tony G - One word...Asshole.
4. Sam Grizzle - The only man that Phil Hellmuth has got into an actual fist fight with(hard to believe, but true). Watching the two of them at the 2003 WSOP
was classic, but I like Phil much more.
5. JJ Liu - It's not a sexist thing, but sometimes I wonder if she really understands the game as much as people give her credit for. I watched her in a WPT event last year and some of the moves she would make didn't make sense at all.
Mike "The Mouth" Matasow - Anyone who can win $1,000,000(2005 Main Event) and lose it within 3 days(according to him in an interview in 2006) is just a loser. In that same interview, in his own words, he said this:
"I wouldn't pay my bills until they threatened to shut off my power."
Now that's pretty sick in my book.
Let me know what you guys think and who your's are.