Russians and Brazilians are the most aggressive poker players

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More russian players play very good, and very agressivelly, most 3b, and moron mooves with us. As for me, I bad playing with polish and romanian players, they don't logical...

Dunc8b

Dunc8b

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure I really notice the nationally of the people I play against (I play MTTs normally). If I have a chance I may move the mouse over each player to see where they are from but a recent table had 3 Brits (including me) so the UK "dominated" that table.

I agree that there are times when the list in the lobby in 888 and PS seems to be have more Brazilians and/or Russians than other nationalities. But they are big countries and span quite a few time-zones. Just how many players from the US do you think there would be if they could also play.

As for being most aggressive? I'm sure there are ultra-aggressive players from all countries. But are you really going to notice the one player from Iceland compared to a few hundred from brazil. (Sorry Iceland I was trying to think of small countries and you were the 1st I thought of)

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aggressive good would be the Scandinavia / Nordic (Danes, Norwegians, Swedes, and Finns) and Germans. Aggressive bad would be Brazilians. I go back and forth on Russians, but they are aggressive.

Alkovalenko

Alkovalenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aggression

I think all players are equal, everyone has their own play style, and don't be afraid of aggression.:)

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is best to use the game for bad players to their advantage. Play carefully, if you are unsure of your cards is do raise higher. Try not to throw everything in allin. Do not risk in vain. And do not bluff

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
It is depending on the mood and is the biggest mistake that leads to losing

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any country there are good and bad players.I guess the nationality of the player does not depend on anything.

L

LalaBliss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that Russians play too aggressive. Every time I have an opponent from Russia I notice that they are extremely aggressive. Maybe it is in their blood. Hehe I am joking. True that they are aggressive, but not all of them play the same way. :)

BCK777

BCK777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Think the most aggressive players is a Brazilians - because when somebody raise they are just move all-in - no 3-bet or 5-bet and fast eliminated from tournaments

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I am not sure ,whoever is the most aggressive is not the best at the same time , he might be the donkiest of all . I have seen many russian players being extremely aggressive , ready to shove with a lot of hands and press the opponents very much .

G

GALAXY8118

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russian players looks pretty agresive usually

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What about the Russians?
What kind of discrimination? Or do you think that you're perfect?
Strange topic...
And this topic was created by a Brazilian? Which all tournaments are often Allin? Oh well ....

9peso

9peso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the most aggressive players are from Russia, Ukraine and Greece.

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the most aggressive players are from Russia, Ukraine and Greece.

But the Brazilians? You think it is not aggressive?
Yes, and a bit of aggression lost when a person plays, PREROLL, and not for the 10 cents tournament...
But when large sums of money at stake here and many aggression disappears! And only appears when the map!

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IDK personally I evaluate each player. I try not to input stereotypes into my reads (I am wrong often enough without the stereotype).

J

John16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No its not Russian, i think most agressive in texas

D

Dan Perkins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree wit those of you who think it would be the Russians and Brazilian.

F0STER20

F0STER20

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And why exactly we are talking about Russian players?

D

danilovchef

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm. Interesting. Maybe you mean monkeydonk "players" ? Because aggression is main kind of great poker player. Then best agrr players is on a final tables around the globe.
But monkeydonk is all about young blood. In estern europe and south america teenagers grown up In agrresive enviroment. This reflected In their behavior and game.

Zokac71

Zokac71

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians and Argentines are the most aggressive players, a lot of talking during the game, distract you reap, I do not like to play with them at the same table ...