more gains or more losses?

makian

makian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
your bankroll has more deposits or earnings, are you entering the world of poker already made this balance? many players spend more than they earn, until they become a positive player without losing much at the tables. what's your answer?

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most people probably do not record properly or know I have genuinely no idea last few decades to be honest tracking sites are wrong lot of the time not getting prizes right or tracking rake back bonuses,freeroll tickets or even games properly look at partypoker here for example saying I won $285 when top prize is $109 each game sigh huge discrepancies exist in trackers.:confused:
Cash and spin is not tracked great either on many sites.
Majority lose but winners both small and big are plenty too the poker sites needs to rake and make have had swings from -$1500 to +$2000 this year currently holding at a $150 profit would of had no idea - or + if did not start a challenge thread here documenting my struggle honestly this year.
The year is early though could go either way only way I can stay in profit guaranteed is by playing freerolls and ignore all those shiny reload bonus mails and poker site promotions encouraging us to deposit not easy when chomping at the bit to get into the big games too and get the added rewards which can be either stick or carrot in the end only time will tell.Week 1 task 1
6a0115710fc794970c0153904d0ae4970b-800wi

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not spend money on the game at all. On the contrary, my bankroll is growing steadily thanks to freerolls. I do not see any point in investing in a game if you can't build your bankroll by playing freerolls.

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have deposited roughly 40, and withdrawn 400, so overall I have been winning! That's not to say I am a winning player though, maybe just a lucky player!! I'm trying to now win from just freerolls