Mental errors of poker

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As your game progresses it is possible to fall into a series of mistakes that will take you, to be easy prey in a tournament and to be disqualified. A few days ago I was in a fairly advanced phase of a tournament in which 2573 users participated, there were only 50. It is there where I started attacking these errors, the first one was the fear of being eliminated, because I started to cut my bets even when I had good projects, it is there when I relax, and I take a little conscience to regain the confidence to continue my game, without worrying about being eliminated, the second mistake I made was to believe myself invincible, which cost me to finish in position 7 of the tournament, despite being in good position I was a victim of this second error.

So what are your mistakes and in which of them have you fallen ???:confused::confused:

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tilt is the biggest mistake. Unless you hit the wrong button, that's worse.

M

madmanwin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mysteries of Poker

You are in the border of elimination in a tournament, the time is running out and you get the unfortunate pair of J-J, all bets to take you the surprise that you eliminate with the River. JAJA this has happened to me several times, it is as if the program was programmed to eliminate all those who have not deposited dollars in the different games of Poker, it is special in Pokerstar and Poker888. I'm not saying do not lose one, but up to 5 consecutive times with the same cards is strange. Mysteries of Poker.:bike::eek:

G

galvao88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest mistake is not trusting my intuition. I had QQ, I opened with a raise, the villain paid. No on the flop he was winning because he only had low cards. Open raise, the 3bet villain, at the time I felt I should fold, I heard that voice inside he has AA. I made a 4bet, the villain came back all in. I paid, and to my surprise he had AA. It always happens, I have to trust my intuition. I could have avoided many damages.

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ma plus grande erreur est une confiance intime dans mon intuition. J'ai eu QQ, j'ai ouvert avec une augmentation, le méchant à payé. Non sur le flop, il gagnait parce qu'il n'avait que des cartes basses. Open de relance, the méchant 3bet, au moment où j'ai senti que je devais me coucher, j'ai entendu cette voix à l'intérieur, il a AA. J'ai fait un 4bet, le méchant est revenu tout. J'ai payé, et à ma grande surprise, il avait AA. Cela arrive toujours, je dois faire confiance à mon intuition. J'aurais pu éviter bien des dommages. [/
Citation]
yesterday I folded AA and I did well because I finished third in the tournament,
French language is very beautiful)

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest mistake was not to trust my intuition. I had QQ, I opened with a raise, the villain paid. Not on the flop, he won because he had only low cards. Open stimulus, the villain 3bet, when I felt I had to bed, I heard this voice inside, he AA. I made a 4-bet, the villain returned all. I paid, and to my surprise, he had AA. This always happens, I have to trust my intuition. I could have avoided a lot of damage.
yesterday I folded AA and I did well because I finished third in the tournament,