First time I've thought of poker goals, so they may be a bit rough as I was just diagnosed with Type2 diabetes last week and went to my 2 day diabetes control class, so now I have to put most of attention in getting started on my diabetes control program. As for the rest;
1. Read HOH Vol. 1-3, at a minimum.
2. Play 5 - 6 SNG's per day, till my account is depleted or I get it up to $100, when I can start playing $6 and $10 SNG's.
3. Deposit on PokersStars and maybe FullTilt, instead of relying on freeroll cash's, ans start playing some ring games and smaller MTT's.
4. Quit playing public freerolls
, as they are waste of time, and most are crap-o-ramas anyway.
5. Get started on my tax returns [I filled extensions, so I'm not late!]